David Ryslik next commitment | The Boneyard

David Ryslik next commitment

Reaction Score
David Ryslik ‏@DRyslik_77 1h1 hour ago
UCONNNNN

Just saw this on twitter and I am guessing he is a Husky.

Welcome to Storrs, David Ryslik

Sounds promising but...

Now, if he'd only changed his Twitter bio confirming :)

>>|Twitter Page of David Ryslik| Peddie School Student Athlete. C/O 2015 hudl.com/athlete/o/8314… |Top Ranked DLineman In New Jersey|<<

Wonder what time his 1:1 w/ HCBD is tomorrow?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Might be a bit premature, but I agree it does seem promising. His twitter has him tweeting he has made his decision which was posted just days before his official to Uconn. I'd say it's only a matter of time.

Reaction Score
David Ryslik ‏@DRyslik_77 1h1 hour ago
UCONNNNN

Just saw this on twitter and I am guessing he is a Husky.

Welcome to Storrs, David Ryslik

You guessed right Bill!

Gold Husky for you!

golden husky.jpg

Reaction Score
He's got the frame. Can't teach that and I love the enthusiasm he plays with. Really excited to see his progression as he could end up on either side of the ball. Could be a nice blocker but you see him having fun on D in the film. Great.

Reaction Score
He's got the frame. Can't teach that and I love the enthusiasm he plays with. Really excited to see his progression as he could end up on either side of the ball. Could be a nice blocker but you see him having fun on D in the film. Great.
I like his DL film. Des is reporting he is filling Ulizio's spot on the O-line.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
When I saw him text UCONNNNNNN I knew he was a future Husky!

Reaction Score
Good to see him land on his feet. and at an Ivy League school. a better situation than here in Storrs

Reaction Score
Don't you hate when you click on a post that for some reason doesn't go where you left off and starts from the beginning AND.....

You think it's brand new and you don't read the time stamp on the first post AND....

You get excited because you don't remember the name so he must be new and he has great offers AND.....

Then you read the post that confuses the hell out of you AND.....

Then you realize the story started 2 freeking years ago and has nothing to do with this class of recruits...

Gotta love it.....:)

Reaction Score
Don't you hate when you click on a post that for some reason doesn't go where you left off and starts from the beginning AND.....

You think it's brand new and you don't read the time stamp on the first post AND....

You get excited because you don't remember the name so he must be new and he has great offers AND.....

Then you read the post that confuses the hell out of you AND.....

Then you realize the story started 2 freeking years ago and has nothing to do with this class of recruits...

Gotta love it.....:)

My bad... should have highlighted dates.
fail3.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
When we first landed this kid I felt (from everything I had read about him) that his future would be at guard and was a bit surprised that he was slotted as a DT. When he left the team I was curious as to why they hadn't tried to move him back to offense. I'm glad to see that there was a higher (Ivy League) purpose to his leaving UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom