David Ortiz "writes" an essay | The Boneyard

David Ortiz "writes" an essay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was actually very convincing. Lord knows the red head is a complete a-wipe.

Reaction Score
That was actually very convincing. Lord knows the red head is a complete a-wipe.

Bad news for Papi though Shaunessey isn't close to as big as one as he is!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
The 7:30 am mlb test at his house seemed a bit unrealistic to me.

Reaction Score

So the exact defense that Barry Bonds used is convincing to you?

Reaction Score
Do you really have a problem with Ortiz or are you just a Yankee fan?

I have a huge problem with Ortiz. I could care less who he plays for but to think because it's with the Sox doesn't help would be a lie.

He think's he's bigger than the game and he's not. Thinks everyone loves him, they don't. He thinks everyone thinks he's a cheater and he's right only because he is. Numbers don't lie anymore. Once he and Manny were together it all changed. But give him credit, someone had to replace the mouth of Schilling.;)

Reaction Score
None. The two defenses (and situations) are not remotely similar.

Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids

David Ortiz is certain on this point: "I never knowingly took any steroids.

Yup, not similar at all.

Reaction Score
Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids

David Ortiz is certain on this point: "I never knowingly took any steroids.

Yup, not similar at all.

C'mon zy what's so similar about that? Geez........;)

I know one thing if Ortiz ever makes the HOF and Bonds isn't it it would be a farce. Before Bonds took steroids he was twice the player Ortiz was and knew where his glove was too!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If I'm Papi's rep, maybe I keep him away from the computer.

He writes one article, apparently accidentally calls his dad a wife-beater, backs himself into a steroid admission and gives a Boston columnist a huge stick with which he gets beat senseless.

All in all, I loved it.

Reaction Score
If I'm Papi's rep, maybe I keep him away from the computer.

He writes one article, apparently accidentally calls his dad a wife-beater, backs himself into a steroid admission and gives a Boston columnist a huge stick with which he gets beat senseless.

All in all, I loved it.

Exactly, also, if he is telling the truth in the article, then he admitted that he failed a test for amphetamines too.

Reaction Score
Ortiz is trying his hardest to overtake A-Rod as the biggest joke in sports. Everything about this guy is orchestrated and fraudulent from the big happy Papi character he created to the steroid pumped up muscles. I've been saying it for years that he reminds me so much of Sosa and I'll enjoy his fall from grace just as much as Sosa's. His career isn't even over yet and his constant campaigning for the HOF has been going on a couple of years now.

Reaction Score
Ortiz is trying his hardest to overtake A-Rod as the biggest joke in sports. Everything about this guy is orchestrated and fraudulent from the big happy Papi character he created to the steroid pumped up muscles. I've been saying it for years that he reminds me so much of Sosa and I'll enjoy his fall from grace just as much as Sosa's. His career isn't even over yet and his constant campaigning for the HOF has been going on a couple of years now.
Lol.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
6 years into his career he was dumped byMinnesota. A team that grows from within and has smart leadership.

He signs with Boston in 2002...and BOOM...he becomes a superstar?

Busted in 2003.

Reaction Score
6 years into his career he was dumped byMinnesota. A team that grows from within and has smart leadership.

He signs with Boston in 2002...and BOOM...he becomes a superstar?

Busted in 2003.

Best friends with Manny? LOL

Much like Purvis stepping OOB's this year, Papi will question official scorers calling a batted ball an error rather than a hit. Piece of crap!;)

Reaction Score
Big Papi is a good hitter.

The Jeter website is entertaining when it works this way for an athlete to be 'honest' but clearly not, so ends up putting their feet in their mouths. I can see how Papi has very nearly put himself in the Armstrong, Clemens, Bonds category of so much denial smoke that it smells like fire. But big Papi is a good hitter.

Reaction Score
Exactly, also, if he is telling the truth in the article, then he admitted that he failed a test for amphetamines too.
Everyone in the league used to take amphetamines. Willie Stargell used to hand them out in the Pirate locker room.

Ortiz story is completely believable. And it is consistent with the facts. MLB never released what they put him on the list for.

Reaction Score
Everyone in the league used to take amphetamines. Willie Stargell used to hand them out in the Pirate locker room.

Ortiz story is completely believable. And it is consistent with the facts. MLB never released what they put him on the list for.

What does that have to do with anything? They are illegal now in baseball and if he is telling the truth in the article about how many times he was tested than he failed a test for them.

Consistent with what facts, the ones Ortiz made up?

A Player who is disciplined under Sections 7.A, 7.B, 7.C, 7.E, 7.F or 7.G, or has otherwise violated the Program through the use or possession of a Performance Enhancing Substance, Stimulant or DHEA, shall be subject to the following mandatory follow-up testing program, administered by the IPA:

2. Stimulants and DHEA: Six (6) unannounced urine collections over the twelve (12) months following the violation that resulted in the follow-up testing.
Follow-up testing conducted pursuant to this Section 3.D shall be in addition to any testing
conducted pursuant to Section 3 above or Section 4.B below, and shall not count against the number of tests permitted pursuant to Section 3.A.1, 3.A.2 or 3.A.3 above

Gee, I wonder why Ortiz is tested so much?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Just like with politics you are so entrenched that you can't be honest. Everyone knows Ortiz cheated, including Ortiz and yet you are here defending his honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom