David Glenn, from the ACC Sports Blog on Big Ten expansion | The Boneyard

David Glenn, from the ACC Sports Blog on Big Ten expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
David Glenn Show@DavidGlennShow
@DanWolken Norwood Teague, Minn. AD, told us an hour ago "we [meaning Big Ten] could expand tomorrow" to illustrate how hush-hush talks are

https://twitter.com/DavidGlennShow

David Glenn is a big figure in ACC sports, covering the ACC for the ACC Sports Blog as an editor/writer and also hosting a radio show in North Carolina.
Hush hush is what UConn fans know all too well. Usually it's hush hush than a rectal reaming, more hush hush, more reaming, hush, ream, hush, ream. Rinse repeat.

As a fanbase, we're about due for a break in the pain.

Reaction Score
David Glenn Show@DavidGlennShow
@DanWolken Norwood Teague, Minn. AD, told us an hour ago "we [meaning Big Ten] could expand tomorrow" to illustrate how hush-hush talks are

https://twitter.com/DavidGlennShow

David Glenn is a big figure in ACC sports, covering the ACC for the ACC Sports Blog as an editor/writer and also hosting a radio show in North Carolina.
Hush hush is what UConn fans know all too well. Usually it's hush hush than a rectal reaming, more hush hush, more reaming, hush, ream, hush, ream. Rinse repeat.

As a fanbase, we're about due for a break in the pain.

That's also a good way to also tighten some sphincters in the ACC (going with the proctology metaphors).

You may think nothing's happening, but you really don't know!

Reaction Score
Yep. The one true enemy of UConn is the status quo. That's not to say any movement would be good for UConn, but it's hard to envision its position getting any worse.

That's also a good way to also tighten some sphincters in the ACC (going with the proctology metaphors).

You may think nothing's happening, but you really don't know!

Reaction Score
I see a situation that is interesting to me.One thing I know is that The BIG is gonna stop scheduling FCS opponents.Warde has yet to schedule any FCS games for 2014.Is this a coincidence??Was Warde told to hold off,because of an invite??Things that make You go hmmmm. I can dream can't I ? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I see a situation that is interesting to me.One thing I know is that The BIG is gonna stop scheduling FCS opponents.Warde has yet to schedule any FCS games for 2014.Is this a coincidence??Was Warde told to hold off,because of an invite??Things that make You go hmmmm. I can dream can't I ? :rolleyes:

Why not dream about something a little more realistic ... like winning Lotto every day this week.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Hush hush .

Who is he? Danny Devito? On the QT and Very Hush Hush.

1287620152.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep. The one true enemy of UConn is the status quo. That's not to say any movement would be good for UConn, but it's hard to envision its position getting any worse.
oh god. please do not say that. please.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
oh god. please do not say that. please.
Have to agree on this one with CL82. YOu are going to jinx us and send us to the Sun Belt.

Reaction Score

Oh god, please do not test fate...

Reaction Score

It certainly can get worse. If we are stuck in this conference and we aren't dominating with Cincy it will get a lot worse.

If we end up in the middle of the pack....Jonestown here we come.

Reaction Score
This conference will have 2 teams from Texas and Florida in addition to Cincinnati. Despite the Sh1tty TV contract, it isn't going to be easy to dominate this league. I think Herbst is doing the right thing by emphasizing the academic gains asap.

The sooner movement starts the better for us.

Reaction Score
Of course they could expand tomorrow. How could we say no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom