David Duke - Top Five | The Boneyard

David Duke - Top Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's happening at Virginia Tech that we don't know about? They seem to be in the running for a bunch of highly ranked guys all of a sudden.

Reaction Score
Could we please agree now not to make fun of his name? It's not his fault, and on the assumption that recruits or their friends skim boards of teams they may be considering playing for, absolutely no good can come of it.

Agreed and it wasn't funny the first time. Damn that alcohol.

Reaction Score
This notion that things are said on the Boneyard that no other message boards on the entirety of the internet would harbor is laughably myopic and self-loathing.

No other? I think people are just judging this board by several of the others they regularly visit. There is a definite difference between the ones here and the ones I've seen elsewhere. Did someone say ALL BOARDS?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No other? I think people are just judging this board by several of the others they regularly visit. There is a definite difference between the ones here and the ones I've seen elsewhere. Did someone say ALL BOARDS?
the entirety of the internet I think was the statement

Reaction Score
I suspect the "Self-haters Anonymous" board may be worse, but that's only a guess.
How would the UNC, Duke, or Kentucky board look after having the last three years we had? My guess is much worse.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
For ewekonn's sake maybe delete post #2?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This notion that things are said on the Boneyard that no other message boards on the entirety of the internet would harbor is laughably myopic and self-loathing.

In all fairness, I'm certain that's true of the multiple pages of Akok Akok jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom