Dave Leitao | The Boneyard

Dave Leitao

Reaction Score
Charlie Moore has been a revelation, the junior frontcourt duo of Butz/Reed are great and they have long-term stability with two talented freshmen with Weems/Jacobs. A very nice well-rounded roster.

And with only one senior within their top eight players, this team could look even better next year.

Reaction Score
I always want all of our old friends to succeed. I know its been talked about on here before, but not many of Calhoun’s former assistants (not including Ollie) have gone on to have success as head coaches at other schools. Leitao is by far the most successful one.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I always want all of our old friends to succeed. I know its been talked about on here before, but not many of Calhoun’s former assistants (not including Ollie) have gone on to have success as head coaches at other schools. Leitao is by far the most successful one.

Hobbs had a pretty good run at GW

Reaction Score
Like DL but he has NCAA problems. He was suspended and the team is on probation for the next 3 years.

Reaction Score
This is really the first time he's had all his recruits. I like him as a person but wasn't convinced he could coach. When he took over DePaul those first years, the majority were not players he recruited. Same at UVA. I hope he's successful with this team and in Big East. Maybe he'll start to keep some of that Chi-town talent

Reaction Score
Howie Dickenman was at Central for like 20 years...must have done something right

Reaction Score
Yup. Looks like Providence will be the Big East's new Depaul.
Stop that.... we will pick it up.....did u see St John's, to think UConn will come in the big east and run things with AAC talent....no way.......can't wait to we beat up on y'all....one more thing y'all need to stop hating on Creighton.....they will run and shoot u out the gym....ask Nova

Reaction Score
Showing my age a bit here but does anyone else remember when DePaul had a great program that had games on NBC most Saturdays? Ray Meyer had most of the success, then followed by his son Joey. Along with UConn, that was my favorite team, good to see DL has the school headed in the right direction again.

Reaction Score
Howie Dickenman was at Central for like 20 years...must have done something right
I agree, Howie is a good coach, but the expectations are low at CCSU as far as national success. Leitao took Depaul and Virginia to the NCAA Tournament, and from the way things look, he has a good shot at taking Depaul back there in his second stint.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Depaul is now 8-0 with wins against BC, Iowa, and Minnesota. Thinking they may finally be turning the corner. Their next opponent is Texas Tech coming off a loss.

They are DePaul and he is Dave Leitao.

This will end the way you think it will.

Reaction Score
Stop that.... we will pick it up.....did u see St John's, to think UConn will come in the big east and run things with AAC talent....no way.......can't wait to we beat up on y'all....one more thing y'all need to stop hating on Creighton.....they will run and shoot u out the gym....ask Nova

I hope Bouknight drops 35 or 40 on you. AAC talent? Please. Your head coach has won 1 NCAA tournament game in 13 seasons. Your program is mediocre at best. .

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Nope.

You’re done.

Reaction Score
I hope Bouknight drops 35 or 40 on you. AAC talent? Please. Your head coach has won 1 NCAA tournament game in 13 seasons. Your program is mediocre at best. .
Bouk is nasty( Zach Levine potential)...that all y'all have....nothing a seasoned David Duke can't handle.....in don't give me Carlton....Watson will ear him

Reaction Score
Bouk is nasty( Zach Levine potential)...that all y'all have....nothing a seasoned David Duke can't handle.....in don't give me Carlton....Watson will ear him
Eat

pj

Reaction Score

Why does Watson come off the bench?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom