Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
8:00 ESPN U Bowling Green vs Miami OH

Lembo tomorrow, 8:00 ESPN 2 Ball State vs Central Michigan

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
How sad is it that I am watching other programs to scout potential coaching candidates for us? I've seen more Michigan St games this year than ever. Ball State too. I guess I'm going to start watching Mississippi State games.

Reaction Score
How sad is it that I am watching other programs to scout potential coaching candidates for us? I've seen more Michigan St games this year than ever. Ball State too. I guess I'm going to start watching Mississippi State games.

Yup, Michigan State and Mississippi State are now must see TV for me.

Reaction Score
The one thing about Clawson that scares me is that in his one shot at p-5 level play as a OC he failed miserably (OC at Tennessee). Metafan2323 if you were to ask me to choose between Mangini and Clawson i will take Mangini. I have this gut feeling that Clawson will turn into Kragthorpe 2.0.

Reaction Score
The one thing about Clawson that scares me is that in his one shot at p-5 level play as a OC he failed miserably (OC at Tennessee). Metafan2323 if you were to ask me to choose between Mangini and Clawson i will take Mangini. I have this gut feeling that Clawson will turn into Kragthorpe 2.0.

That was a rough UT team though - Besides Arian Foster, he had a new QB and a depleted Offensive coaching staff after Cutcliffe left. Rough audition period (see TJW).

Reaction Score

That team quit on their lame duck head coach. The bigger fear for me is reports on the complexity of his offense. GDL's offense was complex too.

Reaction Score
A nice showing by Clawson tonight. A very creative offense with lots of motion and ball fakes and an aggressive defense.

Its interesting to note in a day most of the board went gaga over Mullen that Clawson took his Bowling Green team into Miss State a few weeks ago and almost pulled off the upset losing 21-20.

Reaction Score
That team quit on their lame duck head coach. The bigger fear for me is reports on the complexity of his offense. GDL's offense was complex too.

He seems to have taught his offense well to a bunch of MAC players, are they smarter than ours? Clawson has to be a better teacher than GDL who I think teaches his offense in Latin.

Reaction Score

I just think you have really warmed up to Mangini, the only coach on our list approved by Tony Soprano. Clawson's not my first choice either but he may be a good fall back position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom