Darius Butler | The Boneyard

Darius Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Were they referring to the kids and not the coaches?

Probably the whole thing - the players, the coach and the whole situation of losing to HC by 10. Just a horrible look that got captured on television.

Reaction Score
I think people are reading into something that's not there. The players were with Randy.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Lots of red flags have been popping up for a couple of years now as Chief tried to warn when players transferred despite lots of available playing time.
Chief- have you looked at the list of kids transferring and where they went to? Other than Coyle to Purdue and Cam George to Louisville and one kid to Temple, the rest went down a level or 2 levels!! That purge needed to happen.

Reaction Score
Chief- have you looked at the list of kids transferring and where they went to? Other than Coyle to Purdue and Cam George to Louisville and one kid to Temple, the rest went down a level or 2 levels!! That purge needed to happen.
Events on the ground have argued my point better than I could, including today. Historically, Davis to Georgia Tech, etc. But, the ship has sailed as Chief has said since a year ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If the kids rally in response to RE being sacked, then something good comes of it. The team needs a mission and pride.

Reaction Score
They definitely were upset at the players. I have been one of Coach Edsall’s biggest critic here (after being an apologist his first go round) but the display by the players in that clip was disgraceful and disrespectful. You play for your school, your teammates, and your family - that showing was a joke. Not going to bother looking at the numbers and names on the jerseys in that clip - but that, out of all the garbage in that game, from the coaching to the play, that was the most embarrasing thing to come out of that. Show some pride!!!! Or get off the field.

I know several former players from HCRE’s first go round (hey look at me!) - they all love and respect him. He guides young men through that program to be good people, and a success in life, not just football players.

Reaction Score
Don’t waste keystrokes on that drivel.
You were invested in Randy’s narrative for the last year as Chief was warning you otherwise - that canceling the season wasn’t the path to success - but even after basically the dismissal you are still tripling down - what a joke!

Reaction Score
If the kids rally in response to RE being sacked, then something good comes of it. The team needs a mission and pride.
I don’t see that happening with nothing changed day to day.

Reaction Score
When the coaches lose the players. When noting the coaches have taught them works. It looks like the kids are giving up.

They are are just frustrated and tune out the coaches. That's what is happening.

Reaction Score
You were invested in Randy’s narrative for the last year as Chief was warning you otherwise - that canceling the season wasn’t the path to success - but even after basically the dismissal you are still tripling down - what a joke!
How many times do you frigging pivot

Reaction Score

Not sure what you are talking about. Find all my posts supporting RE and cancelling the season. You are a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom