Darien’s Brian Keating is living the dream at UConn (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Darien’s Brian Keating is living the dream at UConn (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Darien’s Brian Keating is living the dream at UConn

>>Keating’s face lights up when he recalls those days when as a middle school student he would proudly slip on his UConn football jersey. An ardent supporter of the program during Edsall’s first stint at UConn, Keating thought of nothing else but one day suiting up for UConn.

“Last year was a fun year just getting to learn the program first-hand, learn how fast the game is and getting to be a part of the family,” Keating said. “Growing up and seeing all these upperclassmen helping me grow up this year. Going into the year it was so much easier, the transition going into the season, knowing my role, knowing that I had another year under my belt. Every game this year I’ve gone with a great mindset and a lot of confidence. I think our punting game has been really good so I’m really happy about that, just being able to go on the field for UConn because I’ve always dreamed of playing here and it’s awesome.”<<

>>“Coming from a really good high school program, coming here there are obviously challenges at times when it comes to wins and losses, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. We’re building for the future, especially with the young guys that we have out there,” Keating said. “We’re doing a real good job of convincing one another and building up the confidence and everybody buying in. We’re trending upwards, the wins, losses and scores haven’t shown it, (but) within the locker room we’re building a lot of good chemistry and that’ll result in a lot of wins in the near future.”<<

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I realize this kid from Darien is a walk on (right?), but could he really be any worse that what were currently sending out there?

Reaction Score
I realize this kid from Darien is a walk on (right?), but could he really be any worse that what were currently sending out there?

You lost me... He’s the starting 6-0 220lb Long Snapper - you want him to replace Ryan Crozier @ Center or another position?

crazyUCfan23

Reaction Score
You lost me... He’s the starting 6-0 220lb Long Snapper - you want him to replace Ryan Crozier @ Center or another position?
Whoops mustve missed that part of the article where they mentioned his position lol my bad.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Long snappers are a sought after commodity. Keep it up kid

crazyUCfan23

Reaction Score
Think you missed this part too: :rolleyes:
>>It didn’t take long for Keating to go from feeling a bit queasy to downright elated when Edsall informed Keating that he was being placed on scholarship.<<
haha okay so I skimmed the article. Thanks for keeping me i check aha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom