Dare To Double Dip from UWF?? | The Boneyard

Dare To Double Dip from UWF??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
West Florida's QB Austin Reed is entering the transfer portal.

Says he has 25-30 offers from D1 schools with his name in the portal for one day.

He was a Southern Illinois recruit out of HS.

Definitely less damaged good than Beaudry was and has decent size at 6'3" 215 lbs.

Reaction Score
I think the QB room is full barring a Heisman Trophy Candidate suddenly deciding he bleeds blue. He's probably already got an offer in hand that he's intending to take.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think the QB room is full barring a Heisman Trophy Candidate suddenly deciding he bleeds blue. He's probably already got an offer in hand that he's intending to take.

My thoughts too.

Kid can sling the ball.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I had never heard of West Florida and thought the UWF had to do with wrestling.
Beyond that, considering how adept that state is with geographic labels (look where USF is located), for all we know that school could be in Jacksonville.

Reaction Score
West Florida's QB Austin Reed is entering the transfer portal.

Says he has 25-30 offers from D1 schools with his name in the portal for one day.

He was a Southern Illinois recruit out of HS.

Definitely less damaged good than Beaudry was and has decent size at 6'3" 215 lbs.

->“It’s been a very hectic past 24 to 36 hours,” Reed told The Athletic Thursday.

By then, he’d gotten offers from Western Michigan and Western Kentucky. He had spoken to Ole Miss co-offensive coordinator Charlie Weis Jr. He had scheduled a time to talk to coaches from Northwestern and Arizona State. Reed estimated he’d heard from about 35 schools throughout the FBS and FCS. This was absolutely mind-blowing for a quarterback who started for only one season at St. Augustine (Fla.) High and then signed out of high school with Southern Illinois.

“So many of these schools that I’ve been talking to the last two days are schools I would just blow up in the DMs on Twitter [in high school],” Reed said. “They’d say ‘Yeah man, we think you’re good.’ Then I wouldn’t get any more responses. Obviously, the staffs change. It’s not the same guys. But these are schools I would have begged to get interest. And now they’re talking to me.” <-

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had never heard of West Florida and thought the UWF had to do with wrestling.
The Bill Watts version or crazy Herb Abrams version?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Beyond that, considering how adept that state is with geographic labels (look where USF is located), for all we know that school could be in Jacksonville.

Technically USF in Tampa is South of UCF in Orlando.

Reaction Score
We have 6 QBs right now if my memory is correct. With Turner, Roberson, Millen Tyler, and Krajewski we have a very good competition next year. so Online depth and maybe some more depth on the D line and linebacker should be a more pressing issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom