Daniels | The Boneyard

Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's with DD? He came on somewhat in the second half but he seems to be playing soft. I know he is not a physical player but in the first half he was lofting shots and not finishing at the rim.

caw

Reaction Score
He still isn't where he was before his leg and back issues but he looked better last night than the previous 3-5 games.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think he's getting closer. He needs to get in the low post more often; when he catches the ball with his back to the basket, he's got a wide array of moves. But when he starts off 15 feet away and his back is to the basket, he's likely to end up with a low percentage shot.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think tonight is his night to step up. They know they have to smother Bazz, and after last night they have to pay attention to Boat and Neils. That should provide lots of opportunities for Deandre.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
He had some nice moves to the basket, he hit a few shots, he was playing hard then got taken out with his second foul. Is there anything this guy can do short of putting up 30-15 on a nightly basis that will please people?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
He got 2 fouls in the first half that forced him to sit. I think up until that point he was doing a good job rebounding.

He's still getting stuffed way too often, but when they were up big he played loose at the end and looked good. Hope he can build that into some momentum to finish the year out strong.

Reaction Score
I think he's getting closer. He needs to get in the low post more often; when he catches the ball with his back to the basket, he's got a wide array of moves. But when he starts off 15 feet away and his back is to the basket, he's likely to end up with a low percentage shot.

I'd like to see him shoot over the defender right there instead of spinning or falling back.

Reaction Score
I think tonight is his night to step up. They know they have to smother Bazz, and after last night they have to pay attention to Boat and Neils. That should provide lots of opportunities for Deandre.

Daniels might be de-emphasized tonight since Cincy plays such tough D. The offense against Cincy needs a lot more movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom