Danielle Patterson? | The Boneyard

Danielle Patterson?

Reaction Score
One of TonyC's favorites. We recruited her but........

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
when I first read the title of the post I thought you meant that she was already transferring from Indiana before she ever played a game...........I'm sure it will happen if it hasn't already with some player.......

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
when I first read the title of the post I thought you meant that she was already transferring from Indiana before she ever played a game...........I'm sure it will happen if it hasn't already with some player.......
I seem to recall a player from the AAC who did something like that, transferred and transferred again without actually playing at the school she first transferred to. I can't recall the name or schools. Perhaps another BY'er with a better memory than I (That's just about everyone) can help me out here.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I seem to recall a player from the AAC who did something like that, transferred and transferred again without actually playing at the school she first transferred to. I can't recall the name or schools. Perhaps another BY'er with a better memory than I (That's just about everyone) can help me out here.
Shug Dickson, from Tulsa to Texas Tech and now Missouri. There have probably been others, but she's the one who comes to mind.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Shug Dickson, from Tulsa to Texas Tech and now Missouri. There have probably been others, but she's the one who comes to mind.

Did Shay Colley ever play for Baby Carolina and Pitt?

Reaction Score
6'3 Danielle Patterson has requested a transfer from ND. Thoughts?
Muffett now has more work ahead of her. Patterson one of her only bigs with experiences, then Abby P. out for medical reasons..she wasn't a star player last year but always seemed to try her best when pulled off the bench.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Muffett now has more work ahead of her. Patterson one of her only bigs with experiences, then Abby P. out for medical reasons..she wasn't a star player last year but always seemed to try her best when pulled off the bench.

As thin as MM's full-court was/is, it was even worse in the backcourt.
Dani P. was one of three posts/forwards with some -- albeit minimal -- court experience last year and now that's down to two: center Mik Vaughn and post/forward Danielle Cosgrove, who will back up Vaughn and forward Sam Brunelle.

But Abby's absence removes the Irish of the player with the most on-court presence last year. Katlyn Gilbert is coming back from the injury that kept her out of all but a handful of games as a frosh. That's it: none of the new starters -- Marta Sniezek, Destinee Walker or Anaya Peoples -- has ever played for ND. And, with Brunelle and Peoples in the starting lineup, that's the first time ND has started two frosh since 2001!

So, this early part of the season will very much be a work in progress. Patience is the key operative word.

I'm going to the opener at Fordham tonight and just wrote down all the names on the roster, walk-on's included, so I can have a guide. And I'm a pretty die-had follower. :rolleyes: ;) Stay tuned!!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom