Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
error: file could not be played when i get 10 secs into the vid... POS

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Took out the link and posted the YouTube video. Hopefully it'll work for you now.

thanks.

kid is a stud. Everything he does looks so effortless... pretty nice handle, good quickness and acceleration, nice pull-up jumper. He's got a lot of tools. Will be nice to see how Ollie can help him improve even more. Looks like a starter from day 1 at the 2/3 (Purvis/Calhoun/Hamilton)

Reaction Score
This is the type of kid that will thrive in Ollie's system. His pedigree (basketball family) and his skills are NBA bound regardless of coach, however with Ollie he will leave with an NBA degree and not just potential.

caw

Reaction Score
More athletic RIP. not that RIP couldn't dunk but if he ever had a tip slam I would be shocked.

Reaction Score
For a kid that is apparently a "gunner" he finishes at the rim a ton, in this video.

Reaction Score
More athletic RIP. not that RIP couldn't dunk but if he ever had a tip slam I would be shocked.
I hear you but RIP was a 1st team AA, Champion, Retired jersey, top 5 UConn ever, etc... Not sure any high schooler can be compared to him. He may have similarities but sorry, IMO at this point he has nothing 'more' than RIP. Perhaps 2-3 years from now.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I hear you but RIP was a 1st team AA, Champion, Retired jersey, top 5 UConn ever, etc... Not sure any high schooler can be compared to him. He may have similarities but sorry, IMO at this point he has nothing 'more' than RIP. Perhaps 2-3 years from now.

It doesn't mean he will be effective and clutch like Rip in '99, but he does have a similar style in his midrange game, but is also more athletic and seems to have a better handle than when Rip entered UConn and the kid is just entering his senior year. Maybe he won't be ready for prime time or ready to be the giant killer that Rip was, but man, this kid can be really, really good.

Reaction Score
NBA talent. Honestly looks better, in terms of overall skill and BB IQ, than most of the players I watched in the Under Armour Elite 24 on ESPNU, the event where Mudiay committed to SMU.

I know it's a highlight video but he seems to have a certain "instinct" that others don't, which he probably gained from playing with his extremely talented older brothers all the time.

Reaction Score
You watch certain kids play and you can see that thy have "it.". Well Daniel Hamilton has "it."

Reaction Score

^Bump

Watching the previous mixtapes, he reminded me so much of Rip. Long, lean, nice midrange game, floaters/runners, not the most athletic - just athletic enough. Smooth.

This mixtape, he looked much more athletic and explosive. Better at creating his own shot. He could be a great one - the next great wing out of UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom