Daniel Hamilton Starting | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton Starting

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hmm. He has zero minutes in the last three games. Good for him, I hope he makes the most of it.

Reaction Score
Half time: 0 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in 7.5 minutes. His +\- is +4.

Reaction Score
Looks like he'll finish with 8 points 3 assists and 7 rebounds.

That's a Daniel Hamilton stat line if I've ever seen one. Dude has such a knack for rebounding.

Also 0 TO's and 50% shooting which is great for a player who struggles with his efficiency.

Reaction Score
Might get down to State Farm and see him play or ride the pine. Didn't even know he was on the Hawks roster. Saw the Hawks play Sacramento and don't recall DHam being their for that game earlier in the season.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Really happy for DHam
I loved him at UConn (one of the few here) and thought he had the skill set for the league BUT also thought he should have stayed at least one more year. KO and assistants tried their hardest to keep him at UConn but when DHam decided to go - KO was his biggest cheerleader and made a lot of calls and introductions for DHam - I know this as a fact
His problem was competing with and listening to his brothers

Reaction Score
Might get down to State Farm and see him play or ride the pine. Didn't even know he was on the Hawks roster. Saw the Hawks play Sacramento and don't recall DHam being their for that game earlier in the season.
He has spent a bit of time in the G League this year which could explain you missing him. Unlike last year though, he does have a legit NBA contract/roster spot with the Hawks.

Reaction Score
He has spent a bit of time in the G League this year which could explain you missing him. Unlike last year though, he does have a legit NBA contract/roster spot with the Hawks.
He’s barely played in tge G-League also. I think he must have been hurt for a while because he wasn’t listed on the Hawks or their G-League affiliate for a few weeks IIRC.

Reaction Score
That team would have been 1000x better. Is this even a question?
yeah obviously better then he historically bad uconn team we were. but are we relevant?? how much would he really of moved the needle?? not sure that’s a given

C

Chief00

Really happy for DHam
I loved him at UConn (one of the few here) and thought he had the skill set for the league BUT also thought he should have stayed at least one more year. KO and assistants tried their hardest to keep him at UConn but when DHam decided to go - KO was his biggest cheerleader and made a lot of calls and introductions for DHam - I know this as a fact
His problem was competing with and listening to his brothers

Dham found offense for Brimah with the lob pass dunk. Getting Brimah into the offense was a big accomplishment. After he left Brimah lost a big part of his game.

Reaction Score
Had potential to be the next All-American at UConn if he stayed.
Considering he led the AAC in rebounding as a sophomore at the 3 would support that. Vital boarding at the 2 would have us rethink our glass woes, or it would allow cv to get out and run.

Reaction Score
Had 9/8/6 in 23 min tonight. Hawks are starting to give him minutes to see what they have in their young players in a lost season. Nice to see he's cut down on his turnovers, 5 total in his last 4 games. Hes always a threat for a sneaky triple double.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
DHam was a basketball player. Instictive feel for spacing and where he needed to be on the court. Terrific passer who made everyone better. This roster desperately needs somebody like that. He has thrived in the D league and I think he can be a solid NBA role player. There isn’t anything he doesn’t do well on the offensive end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom