Daniel Hamilton reminds me of Paul Pierce | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton reminds me of Paul Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hes a good amount smaller but on the offensive end Hamilton reminds me a lot of Paul Pierce. The way he can knock down shots or get to the rim and finish. He has a very stretched out form like pierce did. Now if he could get to the line more often he would remind me of him much more.

Reaction Score
Hes a good amount smaller but on the offensive end Hamilton reminds me a lot of Paul Pierce. The way he can knock down shots or get to the rim and finish. He has a very stretched out form like pierce did. Now if he could get to the line more often he would remind me of him much more.

Only in that they play below the rim. But if we had Paul Pierce his sophomore year we wouldn't be on the bubble.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Whatever you are drinking or smoking must be freakin incredible.

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton is just like one of the 100 greatest ballers EVER.

Reaction Score
Hamilton needs work. Today it looked like he was coasting in the first half saving strength/energy to be able to come on strong in the second half which is exactly what happened. That might work against ECU. I hate to burst his bubble but they are one early round loss to Cincy away from playing in the NIT. I don't mean to single him out because there are others that get lazy but he does take stretches of the game off. Lazy passes, not hustling on D.

Reaction Score
Literally could not be more different as players.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Briamh reminds me of Mutombo...see how crazy that sounds...

Reaction Score
Hamilton needs work. Today it looked like he was coasting in the first half saving strength/energy to be able to come on strong in the second half which is exactly what happened. That might work against ECU. I hate to burst his bubble but they are one early round loss to Cincy away from playing in the NIT. I don't mean to single him out because there are others that get lazy but he does take stretches of the game off. Lazy passes, not hustling on D.

Coasting? He was pulled by Ollie after committing YET AGAIN a ridiculous turnover throwing the ball out of bounds on the fast break. Finally he sits Hamilton for a good 15-20 minutes after something like this and look what he does, comes back and responds like the player he should be playing like for 40 min. Ollie should have been coaching him like this from the beginning of the season

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Forget even the obvious, massive discrepancy in talent, I see nothing of Paul Pierce in Daniel Hamilton.

Reaction Score
Forget even the obvious, massive discrepancy in talent, I see nothing of Paul Pierce in Daniel Hamilton.

I'd hope that's why the jokes started rolling in. The only thing DHAM does that resembles Pierce are behind the back dribbles in traffic and spin moves in the paint.

Reaction Score

I am so embarrassed for you

Reaction Score

I read the rest of the thread and waited for your punchline. I'm still waiting because I know you can't be serious. Why not say Hamilton reminds you of Michael Jordan? They both can dribble the ball up the court though one guy is more likely to finish the play with a dunk while the other is more likely to commit a turnover or hoist up a brick.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
When I see al the great one liners in this thread, Henny Youngman comes to mind.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'd hope that's why the jokes started rolling in. The only thing DHAM does that resembles Pierce are behind the back dribbles in traffic and spin moves in the paint.

Yah, but Pierce knows what he's doing with those. And dishes or finishes it off.

Reaction Score

Couldn't agree more and Brimah plays like Hakeem Olajuwon, Adams is a taller version of Iverson and Purvis reminds of a better version of Ray Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom