Daniel Hamilton Ballislife | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton Ballislife

Reaction Score
This guy rolls out of bed with 10 pts 7 assists and 8 boards.

Yep, while shooting poorly and turning it over too much. Before today he was shooting 30 from the field, under 60 from the line, and was turning it over four times a game. He's obviously very talented and he stuffs a box, but he's a max effort guy in doing so. I think Red Auerbach said one time years ago that Sherman Douglas was good for 18 and 8 as your point guard and you would lose as a result.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yep, while shooting poorly and turning it over too much. Before today he was shooting 30 from the field, under 60 from the line, and was turning it over four times a game. He's obviously very talented and he stuffs a box, but he's a max effort guy in doing so. I think Red Auerbach said one time years ago that Sherman Douglas was good for 18 and 8 as your point guard and you would lose as a result.
Hey man, great post

Reaction Score
The last shot was the one I was waiting to see when he was here. Catch and shoot. If its his 'new' form then we can all say good riddance to his 'catch, hold and head fake' college days.

Some things you never forget.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Happy that the kid is where he wants to be and playing where he is more comfortable than in college
The kid detested college life
I for one like his game - for the most part

Reaction Score
The kid detested college life
Why do people always say that? I've never seen any piece of evidence to support that. And the only thing to dispute that is his mother saying he loved it at UConn and she always joked with her husband that they weren't going to see him at home much.

Reaction Score
Hey man, great post

Thanks! I thought it came together quite nicely. I disagreed with the basic premise, supported with factual information (logos) and even tied said facts to anecdotal/archival evidence provided by Red Auerbach (ethos.)

Reactions: pj
C

Chief00

Why do people always say that? I've never seen any piece of evidence to support that. And the only thing to dispute that is his mother saying he loved it at UConn and she always joked with her husband that they weren't going to see him at home much.

Chief can talk with some authority on Dham’s Storrs experience. He liked UConn’s college life ok it was the classroom that he wanted no part of.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom