Dangerfield unlikely to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
concussion protocol
Per Geno
I understood from another post that Danger did not practice Sunday and was undergoing the concussion protocol. Is your post an update or a repeat of that post?

Reaction Score
I understood from another post that Danger did not practice Sunday and was undergoing the concussion protocol. Is your post an update or a repeat of that post?
Update.
Geno said today she is unlikely to play.

Reaction Score
IF CD has to miss a game I guess this is as good a game as any...........looking forward to seeing Chong and Bent work the point without looking over their shoulders for that 5'5" missle................

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's a shame Danger still has some symptoms. Get well soon. But Saniya and Molly need to see this as an opportunity to contribute. Saniya especially needs to throw away her self doubt and hesitancy and just play. As for Molly, when she signed I said she is a far more physical player than people believe, a player I said with a very high motor. Show your stuff young lady.

Reaction Score
Of course Danger must take all the time she needs to get completely well. No one wants her to rush this. However, it now looks more difficult for UConn to go undefeated through the first week of December. Danger's sharp passing will be a major loss for this team. But we knew depth would be a problem. The good thing is Danger has plenty of time to get healthy and ready to help the team later.

Reaction Score
Personally, I feel that this is a blessing in disguise. Remember about a month ago when it was stated that Molly (Bent) was ahead of Crystal (DANGERfield) according to defense at least...well she has a chance to show what she's really made of. This is going to make this team sooooooooooooooooo much better dealing with and overcoming this premature adversity. Yeah I expect a couple mistakes, however, I feel we're going to be impressed with her as well as the team. WCBB better watch out...a little break won't slow these young "huskies on a mission" down! One player down (for tonight) next one up mentality! Crystal if you read this, get your rest, really watch what's going on with the game, and learn a lot from the bench tonight so you'll be ready to go ASAP! WISHING U A SPEEDY RECOVERY! Go UCONN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog