Dangerfield is numero uno! | The Boneyard

Dangerfield is numero uno!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I’m not sure if Crystal is the best pg in the nation, but she’s certainly in the top 2. If you asked me who the best pure passer is in the country, I would select Crystal. When you add in scoring and rebounding, I give the edge to Ionescu.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I’m not sure if Crystal is the best pg in the nation, but she’s certainly in the top 2. If you asked me who the best pure passer is in the country, I would select Crystal. When you add in scoring and rebounding, I give the edge to Ionescu.
I've been wondering lately whether SI's stratospheric assist average results from her having the ball in her hands a lot and therefore others on the team don't have as much opportunity for assists. UConn, as you know, has had three or four teams with five players having 100 or more assists. I don't know how the current team stands. I keep meaning to look at the season aggregates.

I don't mean this as a slight to SI. Jus' wonderin'.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I've been wondering lately whether SI's stratospheric assist average results from her having the ball in her hands a lot and therefore others on the team don't have as much opportunity for assists. UConn, as you know, has had three or four teams with five players having 100 or more assists. I don't know how the current team stands. I keep meaning to look at the season aggregates.

I don't mean this as a slight to SI. Jus' wonderin'.
Dangerfield - 212 (make that 202)
Collier - 114
KLS - 110
Williams - 71
Walker - 58

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads