Dangerfield commits to UConn | The Boneyard

Dangerfield commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Huge Verbal, Crystal has potential to be a difference maker guard. Hard to believe Geno goes into Tenn. and gets a top player. Crystal will probably get some grief from friends and others for signing with UConn.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just wow. Before the weekend is even over. I knew I'd heard she loves UCONN and Jefferson and is not afraid to leave home for college, but I did not expect this so soon. Just fantastic news and a terrific addition! Welcome to UCONN, Crystal! You will get a TON of respect (and love and admiration and support) from your coaches, teammates, and the best fans in WCBB!!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Just received a text message from a friend and it says with 100% certainty

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Wonderful news... I was sold when I heard her name, heard that she was a speedy guard that admired our very own Moriah and heard that Geno wanted her to be a Husky... Today, I am one happy buckaroo. I look forward to enjoying each minute of her game.

Boo Spackler

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Wow.... Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Hot DA-yum!! Makes MY day! She sounds like a MoJet in training.

Reaction Score
Even more surprising is that Tennessee didn't even make her Top 5 list.

Not surprising to most UT fans at all. We knew when we signed Te'a Cooper last year that our chance of landing Dangerfield would be slim to none. Crystal is a confident elite point guard who wants to go to an elite program where she can compete for and earn a starting position as soon as possible. You can offer her that opportunity by her sophomore year, if she earns it. Congratulations--I think you will really like her.

And, yes, Crystal will get some friendly ribbing from her teammate, MeMe Jackson, this year no doubt.

Reaction Score
Wow. A great news! This kid is clearly brave as for the next 2 years she'll hear about it from TN fans....and than she'll win championships and silence them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom