OT: Dan Orlovsky | The Boneyard

OT: Dan Orlovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we have the football board, but props to Dan O for his second straight win -- this one on a two-minute drill for a 19-16 upset over the Texans. Not so long ago, he was in danger of being the starting QB to close out two 0-16 seasons, but instead he's now 2-2 as a starter with one of the losses a 300+ yard game in a loss to the Patriots. He may stick around the NFL for a while longer if he keeps up what he's doing.

Reaction Score
I know we have the football board, but props to Dan O for his second straight win -- this one on a two-minute drill for a 19-16 upset over the Texans. Not so long ago, he was in danger of being the starting QB to close out two 0-16 seasons, but instead he's now 2-2 as a starter with one of the losses a 300+ yard game in a loss to the Patriots. He may stick around the NFL for a while longer if he keeps up what he's doing.
He WILL stick around in the NFL longer now. He has the respect of the coaches and players.

Reaction Score
I understand from post game interview that his wife is having triplets very soon. With that kind of energy working there was no doubt he would upset his former teammates.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
As a Vikings' fan and a prospective landing spot for Andrew Luck, I was thrilled to see Dan O pull that game out.

Reaction Score
Great win for Dan. Poor guy has been on the losing end of so many games partly due to being on some very bad teams just bad luck but he has stuck to it . Now in 7th year in the league not to bad. One thing I've noticed is that the colts going back a way have played hard all the way through this losing streak . They have continued to play hard and now have a couple of wins with Dan and Brown being a big part of there last 2 wins. Good for them.

Reaction Score
As a Vikings' fan and a prospective landing spot for Andrew Luck, I was thrilled to see Dan O pull that game out.

You are a Vikings fan? How? Nobody from Minnesota is as outwardly evil as you are. Minnesotans act nice, smile and sound like Santa Claus-----then stab you in the back once they have you fooled. You sir, are no Minnesotan.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I've never been to Minnesota and I've never seen the Vikings play in person.

When I was about three, my father, who was a temporary Vikings' fan, bought me a Vikings sweatshirt. He bailed out, became a Giants fan and enjoyed several Super Bowl wins.

I stuck with it and have endured a life of NFL misery. I am convinced that UConn basketball is God's way of making it up to me.

Reaction Score
I've never been to Minnesota and I've never seen the Vikings play in person.

When I was about three, my father, who was a temporary Vikings' fan, bought me a Vikings sweatshirt. He bailed out, became a Giants fan and enjoyed several Super Bowl wins.

I stuck with it and have endured a life of NFL misery. I am convinced that UConn basketball is God's way of making it up to me.

You aren't missing much. However, there is a large number of good looking blonds running around. The problem is, they talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom