Dan Orlovsky to ESPN #2 Booth | The Boneyard

Dan Orlovsky to ESPN #2 Booth

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's a great announcer. He definitely deserves it.
Actually, he hasn't even done it. He's a studio guy. I'll be interested to see if he can translate that to the booth in a live game. But still, good for him. Amazing how he put the time in giving free analysis on Twitter and turned it into this.

Reaction Score
Actually, he hasn't even done it. He's a studio guy. I'll be interested to see if he can translate that to the booth in a live game. But still, good for him. Amazing how he put the time in giving free analysis on Twitter and turned it into this.
Orlovsky announced college football games as an analyst with Bob Wischusen for the last couple years.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Orlovsky announced college football games as an analyst with Bob Wischusen for the last couple years.
Ah, had not seen him do that. I see him on the other shows all the time. Busy guy.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So wait....according to that article, Levy and Riddick are calling a handful of games this season? Aikman and Buck aren't calling all of them? Or are they calling the double header game? I'm confused. I know that next season, 2023, there will be three or so double headers on MNF but it seems like Danny O will be calling more than just those with Levy and Riddick.

On a side note, I think Luis Riddick is a fantastic color commentator. I love him on the draft and thought he was really good on MNF.

Reaction Score
So wait....according to that article, Levy and Riddick are calling a handful of games this season? Aikman and Buck aren't calling all of them? Or are they calling the double header game? I'm confused. I know that next season, 2023, there will be three or so double headers on MNF but it seems like Danny O will be calling more than just those with Levy and Riddick.

On a side note, I think Luis Riddick is a fantastic color commentator. I love him on the draft and thought he was really good on MNF.
There's 3 doubleheader weeks this year, 2 Monday night games and then a Sunday London game that's officially a MNF game

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Congrats to Dan on moving on up and his play calling has improved which was solid at the beginning but is better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom