Dan Orlovsky Completes Degree | The Boneyard

Dan Orlovsky Completes Degree

C

Chief00

I guess we know what he focused on when he was here - football- as it should have been. But, nice to see the degree now at this stage of life.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I guess we know what he focused on when he was here - football- as it should have been. But, nice to see the degree now at this stage of life.
C'mon Cheif.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

I fully expected to see "Confirmed!!", when I saw you had posted. Can you do that for us? Just to make sure this wasn't fake news and all.

Reaction Score
Congratulations DanO - the UCONN degree is the most important thing you'll ever get from UCONN and you deserve it!

Reaction Score

>>"I've never started something and not finished it," Orlovsky was saying over the weekend by phone. "For me, it was about accomplishing something I said I was going to do. Football is going to end for me at some point. Suppose I'm looking to do something else after football, like maybe coaching, and the lack of a college degree holds me back. I didn't want that to happen."<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom