Dan Langhi (UConn Verbal in 1996) | The Boneyard

Dan Langhi (UConn Verbal in 1996)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was having a conversation with him today while we was watching an AAU game. We talked for about an hour straight standing there. We was talking about some of the kids. We also got to talking about the NCAA tourney. I told him I’m a big UConn fan and how I had a UConn room in my house. He told me he actually verbally committed to play at UConn on his visit. Ray Allen was his host he said. His last three was Utah, UConn, and Indiana. Something had happened with his brother and he left home or the area they are from. When it was time for him to go to college he would had to leave his mother alone, while going to school in Storrs. This swayed his thinking, and he got back in touch with Vanderbilt, and told them he would actually go there to be like 2 hours away from his mom. Long story short, he said when he told Calhoun he was gonna rethink things he said coach cursed him out lol. He said he kept explaining to him he already had him a roommate (Jake Voskul). He said UConn most definitely is where he wanted to go, but he ended up not doing it. He also said he watched Rick Majerus took a number 2 on the middle of the court on his visit, cause he said that’s how the team was playing lol. He said Bobby Knight made two players fight at practice. Said if they didn’t fight he was sending them on the next flight home. One kids orbital bone in their face got broke. He said he loved Calhoun as a coach. He just don’t know how his last 3 choices came down to 3 CRAZY coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom