Dan Hurley's Best Moments | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley's Best Moments

Reaction Score
Cheesin all throughout this video, that was funny and weirdly made me proud to have him lead our team. I know other fans use it as ammo like look at his antics, but i look at it as this guys passion is through the roof and i would LOVE playing for him.

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
Cheesin all throughout this video, that was funny and weirdly made me proud to have him lead our team. I know other fans use it as ammo like look at his antics, but i look at it as this guys passion is through the roof and i would LOVE playing for him.

It's hilarious and inspiring at the same time

Reaction Score
That is fantastic. Nobody cares more than Danny Hurley. How good does it feel to be back? There isn't a coach I'd rather have.

Reaction Score
Who is the older accountant-looking guy w glasses at 0:55-56? He appears at the score table in all / most UConn games. UConn official stat-keeper??

Reaction Score
Who is the older accountant-looking guy w glasses at 0:55-56? He appears at the score table in all / most UConn games. UConn official stat-keeper??
This guy?

1591218955872.png

That's former long time Journal Inquirer beat writer Phil Chardis, who left the JI a few years ago to be UConn's Assistant Director of Athletic Communications.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
While watching this, all I could think about was "I hope Dan is staying healthy off the court and keeping his blood pressure in check."

I acted like he does during games in '09, but I was 19/20 years old, in college, and typically wasted.

Being 43 and acting a fool like that in games can't be sustainable for 20+ years... And who knows how much that happens in practice on a day to day basis?! :eek:

I love Hurley and his energy and passion for the game and most of all for his guys. I just hope stays healthy so we can have him as a coach for a long time.
God bless him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
While watching this, all I could think about was "I hope Dan is staying healthy off the court and keeping his blood pressure in check."

I acted like he does during games in '09, but I was 19/20 years old, in college, and typically wasted.

Being 43 and acting a fool like that in games can't be sustainable for 20+ years... And who knows how much that happens in practice on a day to day basis?! :eek:

I love Hurley and his energy and passion for the game and most of all for his guys. I just hope stays healthy so we can have him as a coach for a long time.
God bless him.

didn’t work at all for JC.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom