Dan Hurley live press conference | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley live press conference

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Don’t forget to hire these guys

1718310954730.jpeg

Reaction Score
The UConn med student he met in the hotel in LA was actually my wife’s cousin. My mother-in-law called us Monday night about it. My wife’s cousin also text us about it when she got back Tues. She said he talked to her for about 20 minutes and thought it was really cool and crazy how he ran into a UConn student in the hotel of all places.

Reaction Score
The UConn med student he met in the hotel in LA was actually my wife’s cousin. My mother-in-law called us Monday night about it. My wife’s cousin also text us about it when she got back Tues. She said he talked to her for about 20 minutes and thought it was really cool and crazy how he ran into a UConn student in the hotel of all places.
Big play by the med student. DH might have taken it as a sign.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
So Danny Hurley is exactly who we thought he was. Incredibly loyal both to his family, players and UConn. If he stays and someone says Danny Hurley people will automatically think UConn. Regardless when it happens. He is such an arithmetic human being.

We are so lucky to have him as our head coach.

His life is destined to be a movie. Three years and we start the documentary. Actually if someone is going to do it start now.

Reaction Score

Im saying it again. People thought i was high yesterday when I wrote this. For the record, yes. I was. I've been high the majority of the time since 1996. But that's besides the point.

This is the point.

By August, without even a single game under our belts we will be calling this the most dangerous uconn team... ever.

Reaction Score
Also had some praise for Isaiah and Ahmad, but not as effusive.

Reed sounds like the starter. He's really impressed with him.
Reed is legit, kid has a ton of talent , unfortunately he chose to go to Michigan and play for Howard.

Reaction Score
Hurley takes a pretty obvious shot at the Charlotte Hornets. Talking about the upcoming daft he says the important thing is not your draft number, it's about the organization and do they do things that UConn does....

"So you don't have your players in the situation that James Bouknight finds himself"

Wow!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ry7

Top Bottom