Dan Hurley Impressive at press conference | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Impressive at press conference

Reaction Score
Wow! That was really something.

Very impressed by his vision for Uconn basketball, and the tools he intends use for our continued success.
His referencing of his role models, and how they coached is just what I want to hear.

His respect for the Uconn basketball history, our brand, and our future was inspiring. Him seeing this as his dream job, and pinnacle of his career is just awesome.

I think Dan is going to be around for a while.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree. I especially liked the bit about practices becoming “legendary.” That should weed out the chaff.

Notice Jalen said he was mulling his options after....
thinking-face_1f914 - Copy.png

just messing

Reaction Score
His respect for the [B said:
Uconn[/B] basketball history, our brand

With all due respect to you, and not to be "dickish"
UConn and UCONN are our respected branding.
"Uconn" not so much, kinda the opposite.

Agreed with your post though and gave it a like.

Reaction Score
I was impressed by how he seemed to put more stock in the UCONN brand than many on this forum. He made no excuses about conference hurting recruiting because the brand is bigger than the conference. Ive said this repeatedly and i agree with him. Now we`ll get to see if its true.

Reaction Score
Ollie was impressive. So was Diaco. I'm past putting any stock in what these guys say. Hell, Pasqualoni said all the right things. None of it means anything until we see the team on the court.

I am glad we picked a coach with a proven track record. A guy that has sat in the big chair before. I have high hopes and expectations. I will be rooting for Mr. Hurley.

But this press conference means less than nothing.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Ollie was impressive. So was Diaco. I'm past putting any stock in what these guys say. Hell, Pasqualoni said all the right things. None of it means anything until we see the team on the court.

I am glad we picked a coach with a proven track record. A guy that has sat in the big chair before. I have high hopes and expectations. I will be rooting for Mr. Hurley.

I don’t care if he’s a deaf-mute as long as he wins.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

You should write for Halmark Cards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom