Dan Hurley Faces UConn Challenge Head On: 'I Didn't Come Here To Struggle' | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley Faces UConn Challenge Head On: 'I Didn't Come Here To Struggle'

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Love this quote: “The No. 1 thing I’ve heard,” Hurley said, “is ‘you better win quickly’ and ‘we’re not real patient.’ And No.2 would be they’re excited to see a team that’s going to really battle, really compete at a high level, kind of empty the tank on game night, get back to being an aggressive, attacking kind of team at both ends of the court, a physical team, the way that UConn has always played — a real intimidating, athletic, attacking style of ball.”

Take care of No.2 and that will take care of No. 1.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Got my like in before the "no more potty talk on the BY" moratorium.

Reaction Score
I would love to read this article. The damn courant is off line in Europe now, no longer available. I guess the faceless facists ( EU rulers) must not like the content. They are afraid some guy might provoke civil unrest.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I would love to read this article. The damn courant is off line in Europe now, no longer available. I guess the faceless facists ( EU rulers) must not like the content. They are afraid some guy might provoke civil unrest.
Maybe someone can archive it for you

Reaction Score
I guess the faceless facists ( EU rulers) must not like the content. They are afraid some guy might provoke civil unrest.

If that were the criteria, you wouldn't be able to see the Boneyard either.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
“I want to get some players who are going to be dudes..."

Okay...that just sounds weird.

Reaction Score

There’s also a chance it’s the Courant doing the blocking

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom