OT: - Dak Prescott a no show? | The Boneyard

OT: Dak Prescott a no show?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I assume we would have seen his mug on ESPN about 50 more times tonight had he been at the game. He said he had "other commitments".

DALTX

I don't have a hobby, I watch UConn
Reaction Score
My guess is Dak didn't think Mississippi State would get past UConn, so he made other plans for Sunday.

Reaction Score
I thought he said in the in-game interview on Friday that he would be at the Sunday game if Miss St won the UConn game??

Reaction Score
I'm betting ESPN paid him to attend the semis but didn't need him for the finals or wouldn't pay him enough....

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
On an ESPN podcast from Saturday, an interesting commentary by Nancy Lieberman re how many times they showed Dak on tv, opposed to any of the alumni from either school. Now, I know they showed Bird, Stewie, Tuck, and I also got a glimpse of Kalana and maybe one other, but it does bring up a point about cashing in/showcasing prominent male pro athletes at women's games, and who should be getting the focus.

DALTX

I don't have a hobby, I watch UConn
Reaction Score
I thought he said in the in-game interview on Friday that he would be at the Sunday game if Miss St won the UConn game??

In the post game interview, he said he had plans for Sunday, but would try to be there.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
In the post game interview, he said he had plans for Sunday, but would try to be there.

The difference between he and I is that, outside of work, MBB and WBB ARE my priority. Football, too, but basketball is my favorite sport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom