Dairy Bar , other stuff at game. | The Boneyard

Dairy Bar , other stuff at game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't get a chance, but did anybody check out the Dairy Bar and other stuff they had set up on Saturday?

I think it was the alumni association that put it all together. Husky Town it was called.

Just wondering. I had intended to get over there, but you know - the tailgating thing.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I didn't get a chance, but did anybody check out the Dairy Bar and other stuff they had set up on Saturday?

I think it was the alumni association that put it all together. Husky Town it was called.

Just wondering. I had intended to get over there, but you know - the tailgating thing.
Wish I had known.

Reaction Score
I had fried dough. Wondered what that was doing there. We need all these people more!

Reaction Score
I have no idea who's running that show, but I think it's the alumni association that put together this one. It was a pretty good Boneyard idea I think, to put stuff like that together, bring the Dairy Bar along to the games...etc.

I honestly don't know if the Dairy Bar has ever set up a booth at the games before last Saturday. I do know it was the first time that I knew about it - and yup - I missed it.

Baby steps.

These things all cost money to do though. If they're going to do it, they need to make sure that people know about it, and are going to spend money on it. I saw some signs around the stadium too on Saturday.

They're trying.

#tryharder

LOL.

Reaction Score
Wish I had known.

Are you an alumni association member? I think that's probably how I found out. I completely forgot about it though, until I was walking in to the stadium and saw the signs.

Reaction Score
When the Rent first opened there was a Dairy Bar booth. I assumed they got rid of it because it didn't sell well at colder games.

Reaction Score
School of Ag was giving out dairy bar ice cream....was going to go for the Husky Tracks but opted for chocolate chip. Went well with my beer. I had to put them both down when the students from the School of Nursing took my blood pressure. Blood pressure good.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
School of Ag was giving out dairy bar ice cream....was going to go for the Husky Tracks but opted for chocolate chip. Went well with my beer. I had to put them both down when the students from the School of Nursing took my blood pressure. Blood pressure good.
Well it's good they didn't take mine during the Buffalo game. It wouldn't have been pretty.

Reaction Score
So that is why there were no Husky Tracks while I was on Campus last week, the Boneyarders ate it all at the Rent. Damn you!

I wound-up getting a pint of Cookie Dough instead, the Pumpkin Ice cream was a little too sweet for me.

Reaction Score
Well it's good they didn't take mine during the Buffalo game. It wouldn't have been pretty.

everytime I see Emily up on the jumbotron my blood pressure gets very strong.

Reaction Score
everytime I see Emily up on the jumbotron my blood pressure gets very strong.

I'm beginning to think there should be a Boneyard "banquet" (if there isn't one already). We would invite Emily to serve as the emcee.

Reaction Score
Was this a one off? It was homecoming at the RENT last Saturday. If the Alunmi Association was behind it, it could have been a homecoming tie in.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Are you an alumni association member? I think that's probably how I found out. I completely forgot about it though, until I was walking in to the stadium and saw the signs.
I've been on the fence with it (siding with "no") but I'm starting to change my tune. May look to join up at the Ollie dinner next week.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
What? A Dairy Bar tent and I missed it???? Dammit. I've been complaining about a lack of Dairy Bar vendor stands at the Rent for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom