Dailey pleased with UConn women's summer progress | The Boneyard

Dailey pleased with UConn women's summer progress

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If this has been posted, my apologies, I'll remove it. I checked, I didn't see it. I can't imagine this wasn't posted last week.

By Carl Adamec / Journal Inquirer Jun 24, 2021

Chris Dailey spent part of Wednesday morning at a UConn women’s basketball team workout in Storrs. By noon she was at TPC River Highlands to take part in the Travelers Championship Celebrity Pro-Am. She wasn’t sure as she prepared to tee off which part of her day would be better. But that the Huskies were together was a great way to get it started. “Having the opportunity to be back and in school and having the freshmen on campus and with Dorka (Juhasz) as a transfer has been great. We’ve done a lot of individual work and that’s going to really help us down the road.”

As of last Thursday, UConn had two openings in their non-league schedule that currently has home games with Notre Dame and Tennessee, games at South Carolina and at Oregon, a game against Louisville at Mohegan Sun Arena, and three games at the Battle 4 Atlantis Thanksgiving week.

The final complete schedule for 2021-2022 should be released by the UConn basketball office sometime in September.

Note: UConn resumes classroom instruction on Monday August 30, 2021 - 2021-22 Printable Calendar

In-Person classes aim to resume in Fall 2021

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but I wouldn't mind some homecoming games for ONO and Christyn. Evina is going to Oregon! Why not?

ONO-Georgia, Georgia Tech, or even Mercer. They are usually an NCAAT team.
Christyn-Arkansas Little Rock or the Sugar Bears of Central Arkansas.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but I wouldn't mind some homecoming games for ONO and Christyn. Evina is going to Oregon! Why not?

ONO-Georgia, Georgia Tech, or even Mercer. They are usually an NCAAT team.
Christyn-Arkansas Little Rock or the Sugar Bears of Central Arkansas.
CW had her homecoming game last season. Not sure what the plan is for ONO, and it was probably too late to get a proper game set up for Evina, but hopefully they can add an opponent last minute. Usually the homecoming games are set up by the time the players are freshman or sophomores.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
CW had her homecoming game last season. Not sure what the plan is for ONO, and it was probably too late to get a proper game set up for Evina, but hopefully they can add an opponent last minute. Usually the homecoming games are set up by the time the players are freshman or sophomores.
Evina is from Oregon. OOC games are scheduled in 2 years. Olivia's family is 3 hours from the South Carolina Game.

Reaction Score
Evina is from Oregon. OOC games are scheduled in 2 years. Olivia's family is 3 hours from the South Carolina Game.

Didn't know that. How did that birdie escape the Eagle's talons?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Too bad UConn couldn't work out something with The University of Georgia which is located in Athens, 23 miles and 28 minutes from Winder, ONO's hometown. Per Google Maps. :(

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Too bad UConn couldn't work out something with The University of Georgia which is located in Athens, 23 miles and 28 minutes from Winder, ONO's hometown. Per Google Maps. :(
I don't think Joni would want to turn the game into a UConn home game. There will probably be a good contingent of UConn fans and Olivia's winder fans show up. January 22 or Feb 6 would be ideal. But there's still time to work something out, but if not there's a game that many of O's family will be at. Call it a near home game. ;)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom