Da Bulls ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Da Bulls ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Both teams should be ashamed of themselves. I have seen better basketball played by random groups of pre-teens under a streetlight, dodging traffic and shooting a rain-soaked, scuffed, indoor ball at a bent rim with no net.
  2. Our Huskies set a new record for 3 point futility today. 0 for 15. ZERO. Nada. Ziltch. We had the most prolific 3 point shooter in the history of the NBA in the house, and we went 0 for 15.
  3. South Florida was not a whole lot better at 16%.
  4. We were beaten across the box score except for blocks (4 to 3 in our favor), turnovers (10 to 14 in our favor) and fouls commited (19 to 22). USF outrebounded us at both ends (46 to 33 edge to da bulls), had 3 more assists, 2 more steals, shot 77% from the line to our 74, and actually made a few three pointers.
  5. We won the battle of overall FG accuracy, but not by much, and it wasn't pretty. 38.5%, and if it wasn't for Josh going 7 for 9 from the field, I hate to think what our shooting percentage would have been. Our weak front court shot 66.6%, while our vaunted back court went for a staggering 27%.
  6. Even while committing half our 10 turnovers, Carlton was our savior today with 16 points, 9 boards,3 dimes and a couple blocks.
  7. That's all. I need to go find the eye bleach now.

Reaction Score
Finally did enough to win though. I like when we win.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Finally did enough to win though. I like when we win.
I feel dirty for getting on their case after a win. Especially after enjoying the comebacks in the last two losses. It's just wrong. But when both teams stink the joint up, it's just not a whole lot of fun.

Reaction Score

1. We won the battle of overall FG accuracy, but not by much, and it wasn't pretty. 38.5%, and if it wasn't for Josh going 7 for 9 from the field, I hate to think what our shooting percentage would have been.
30.2% without that 7 for 9 sir.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My thought is USF doesn’t even play basketball. They’re gameplan is to get fouled on offense and hope you don’t foul on defense. They treat rebounding like it’s a fumble on an onside kick.

I suppose this “style” of play has produced results wildly exceeding expectations this year so kudos to you but I hate you.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I feel dirty for getting on their case after a win. Especially after enjoying the comebacks in the last two losses. It's just wrong. But when both teams stink the joint up, it's just not a whole lot of fun.
What I saw was USF reverting back to the old days. We caught them at their place at the start.They had huge crowd, new coach. I looked at the standings. they have a losing record also. I thought they were on the top rung.

Reaction Score
We lose a tough game where we play hard & people clamor that we didn’t win, we win ugly & people go off how we won but it was terrible. How many blow out wins were people expecting from this team, the comments after are more frustrating than the start of the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Very good team effort. We tried hard. We also can’t shoot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom