Da' Bears | The Boneyard

Da' Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After driving this week in Boston, New York, and locally here in Hartford and listening to sports radio, I can not believe how bad of shape the Chicago Bears are. Every station, every expert, all says the same thing... dysfunctional, no life, poor locker room, etc.... It didn't dawn on me until recently, oh yeah, Coach P is there, and apparently working his magic in the locker room again.

Reaction Score
I'm in Chicago. Nobody wants to talk football at all. They all just shake their heads. Sad, really.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just to pile on, this morning they were talking about how bad the Bears' LB's were as a unit.

Reaction Score
Now the B1G fans will understand and feel why we sunk this low. The stars are lining up...

Reaction Score
People were comparing Jay Cutler to Jeff George. They should all apologize to Jeff George.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Jay should apologize to Chicago for his bank robbery with a helmet, poor team he gets traded to, watch it be the Jets! Lmao!!!!!

Reaction Score
sounds oddly similar to UCONN Football for his 3 years as well.
Jerk no offense (pun intended) but why the energy vampire post? Anyone and I mean everyone including myself that hated the hire from day one has suffered enough! We paid and sat through the decline. We now suffer through what we hope is the recovery. This is beyond dead horse, it is beating ashes.
It is Christmas for Christ sakes we do not need more of the Christmas past! Find something we already do not know and post away. I for one would prefere a positive for the new year. A recruit or two we may have missed out on. Do realize many are still in Paul and George rehab along with season ticket refusal syndrome.
Another steak in the heart...Let P&G go please....:)

Reaction Score
a 'energy vampire' post would be things like "shut down the football program, fire diaco, save basketball, etc etc..." I thought there was an interesting coincidence between the bears this year and UConn 2 years ago, that's all. Have there been a ton of posts that I missed on here about the Bears?

Reaction Score
OK Jerk you are 100% right there have not been a ton of Bears posts here, just as there have been very few of any NFL team. I apologize for taking your extreme concern for the bears to just being another Pasqualoni re-hash. Again it goes up my back side hard as I hated the hire from day one and would just like to leave it in the past.
For you and those that want to dwell on him here is a little Merry Christmas stocking stuffer. Somebody does not want to admit to where he is working. While the last line for every assistant states the year they joined the Bears. PP's states in 2014 he joined the Lions..
http://www.nfl.com/teams/coaches?coaType=assist&team=CHI
Done with him and back to the future...Merry Christmas and GO DOGS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom