Cute & funny description of playing against Amari & Saylor | The Boneyard

Cute & funny description of playing against Amari & Saylor

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Christina Dalce is a Villanova 2021 recruit who plays with Amari DeBerry. BTW, the rest of the women's basketball world now knows Chris is 6'2" as a senior. Apparently in some venue she had to guard DeBerry. Lot of elbows to the face and chest. Nice teammate! :) Her comment regarding playing Saylor: "It was a rough twenty minutes!" I like this kid's personality. Check out the guy in the lower right frame losing it. I lost it at the line "I just went as myself."

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
@SVCBeercats love the content but please check into the monthly recruiting threads once in a while. The Last three videos you posted (including this one) were repeats from that thread.
This thread is restarted monthly but always starts with a link to the prior months.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
@SVCBeercats love the content but please check into the monthly recruiting threads once in a while. The Last three videos you posted (including this one) were repeats from that thread.
This thread is restarted monthly but always starts with a link to the prior months.
I used the search function which returned no hits for video address. full title. and key words. So I did multiple searches for each video. Manually searching through scores of posts to see if someone already posted a given video is bit too time consuming. Perhaps a better search engine is needed. I'll try to select key words better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I used the search function which returned no hits for video address. full title. and key words. So I did multiple searches for each video. Manually searching through scores of posts to see if someone already posted a given video is bit too time consuming. Perhaps a better search engine is needed. I'll try the select key words better.
I appreciate it thank you. As a lurker who rarely posts, I admit I don't follow the recruiting posts all that much. So much info in kids we probably won't get, it's a bit much for me to keep track of...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is part of a larger interview.

In another section where she is asked for her 5 greatest "queens", she is gaga over Breanna Stewart (at the 16' mark)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom