Cute Extended Azzi - Paige Interview at the Mystics Game | The Boneyard

Cute Extended Azzi - Paige Interview at the Mystics Game

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
They like to tease each other. The reporter jumped into that nicely.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
A video of a real 1 v 1 game between Azzi and Paige would be fantastic. I would think Paige would win pretty easily because Azzi would have a hard time getting off her 3(2) I imagine. Paige has more "flavor" to manufacture space I think. I suppose Azzi could bully ball her alot but if refed, that advantage might not go well.

Personally, I do not know why some organizations don't try to put 1v1 , 3pt shooting contests together. I think that would attract some good viewership, sponsors etc

Last edited:

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
A video of a real 1 v 1 game between Azzi and Paige would be fantastic. I would think Paige would win pretty easily because Azzi would have a hard time getting off her 3(2) I imagine. Paige has more "flavor" to manufacture space I think. I suppose Azzi could bully ball her alot but if refed, that advantage might not go well.
I'd watch that and I agree that Paige would probably win but I wouldn't put it past her to try to put on a show and put too much jelly and she'll turn the ball over a couple of times and hand Azzi the W :D .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom