Custom Football Jerseys Coming in the Fall | The Boneyard

Custom Football Jerseys Coming in the Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kyle Muncy is taking suggestions for new UConn gear as he is meeting with every company that makes UConn gear over the next 4 days. When I asked about custom jerseys, I meant for basketball, but he responded with football. Not sure if this is a new thing, but I figured this was worthy of a new thread:

Kyle Muncy ‏@UConnTrademark 1m
You will be able to get Nike FB jersey this fall with YOUR name on it. "@tcf_15: @BiasedUConn @ADimeBack What about custom UConn jerseys?"

Kyle Muncy ‏@UConnTrademark 24s
I believe you pick # and it will be authentic but need to check. "@StormSurge: @UConnTrademark Choose your own #? Replica or authentic?"

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
F an A Yeah. Can't wait to get my name on the back of a jersey.

BOHICA.

Best surname ever.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I asked him too, also siad come new Camo hats are coming next year, and some new branded tailgating gear... Can't wait to get me some new UConn gear!

Reaction Score
I asked him too, also siad come new Camo hats are coming next year, and some new branded tailgating gear... Can't wait to get me some new UConn gear!

I tried to find a Husky ski jacket and they didn't have any.

Reaction Score
does anyone know if the official game day jerseys are screen print? if not i would like them to start selling the non-screen print jerseys

Reaction Score
Just curious. Has anyone ever seen any Uconn gear being sold outside of CT? Think I saw a hat with the block "C" a few years back at a Lids store at some airport. Think it was Philly or Orlando. This was obviously during the Edsall days when we were up and coming.

Reaction Score
Love that - wonder how many people will say that their last name is Cochran, etc...

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Just curious. Has anyone ever seen any Uconn gear being sold outside of CT? Think I saw a hat with the block "C" a few years back at a Lids store at some airport. Think it was Philly or Orlando. This was obviously during the Edsall days when we were up and coming.
Sure. I live in the boston area. I've seen UConn gear at Bob's and also at the Lids and other sports store in the south shore mall.

Reaction Score
Sure. I live in the boston area. I've seen UConn gear at Bob's and also at the Lids and other sports store in the south shore mall.

Have you seen any gear outside of the immediate Northeast?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Have you seen any gear outside of the immediate Northeast?
That would better be answered by folks who live outside of the NE.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like the name Muntz Spackler. Sounds like a character on Boardwalk Empire.

Sounds like it could have been the name of the Bully or the Toad in Christmas Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom