Cuse | The Boneyard

Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not much of an inside game so if they don't hit 3's at a high percentage they lose. Count me in the group that thinks that Cuse will be an early out.

Reaction Score
Not much of an inside game so if they don't hit 3's at a high percentage they lose. Count me in the group that thinks that Cuse will be an early out.

LOL! You make them sound like a mid-major!

Reaction Score
The deal is this with the Cuse program...

"its all about the style and system of their opponent"
Booheim has shown either an unwillingness or incapacity to alter there strategy to adjust to their opponent. Ie. For years this team allows opponents (often better coached ones) to dictate the pace and tempo of the game. Cuse doesn't win games 52-48, but Gtown does and they won both that way. South Florida, Gtown, ND and so on have been able to beat Cuse teams over the years despite being almost laughably outmatched at virtually every possession. Two years ago Cuse had 12 man rotation and the deepest team I have ever seen - ie capable of playing man to man and matching up with anyone - the average 78 points (or so) a game but sat in the zone and allowed teams to dictate the tempo of the game..

If South Florida beats SH -the Cuse is out already. SF would have won 48-44 and Sutherland never would have made half of those threes because SF would have limited the offensive possessions...

If they draw any Big 10 team or a Temple or Creighton or they are all done.
FORGET VCU - Shaka would eat him alive.

"Crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result..." Let's see..... My bet is 56-54 Gtown.. lots of zone defense and lots of long Gtown possessions and offensive rebounding and lackluster half court offense in a slow game....

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The deal is this with the Cuse program...

"its all about the style and system of their opponent"
Booheim has shown either an unwillingness or incapacity to alter there strategy to adjust to their opponent. Ie. For years this team allows opponents (often better coached ones) to dictate the pace and tempo of the game. Cuse doesn't win games 52-48, but Gtown does and they won both that way. South Florida, Gtown, ND and so on have been able to beat Cuse teams over the years despite being almost laughably outmatched at virtually every possession. Two years ago Cuse had 12 man rotation and the deepest team I have ever seen - ie capable of playing man to man and matching up with anyone - the average 78 points (or so) a game but sat in the zone and allowed teams to dictate the tempo of the game..

If South Florida beats SH -the Cuse is out already. SF would have won 48-44 and Sutherland never would have made half of those threes because SF would have limited the offensive possessions...

If they draw any Big 10 team or a Temple or Creighton or they are all done.
FORGET VCU - Shaka would eat him alive.

"Crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result..." Let's see..... My bet is 56-54 Gtown.. lots of zone defense and lots of long Gtown possessions and offensive rebounding and lackluster half court offense in a slow game....
THATS THE TEAM I WANT TO SEE SYRACUSE PLAY - VCU TEMPLE WOULD BE CRAZY TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22