'Cuse tix | The Boneyard

'Cuse tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Me and my two friends are heading up to Gampel on the 25th of Feb for the 'Cuse game. We booked a hotel room and were planning on meeting up with alumni. Unfortunately, I just tried ticketmaster when tix went on sale to the public at 10 am and it's 1) already sold out and 2) you can only buy 2 and I need three. I know there are sites like Stubhub but they charge through the roof, etc and so I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what I could do?

Reaction Score
Me and my two friends are heading up to Gampel on the 25th of Feb for the 'Cuse game. We booked a hotel room and were planning on meeting up with alumni. Unfortunately, I just tried ticketmaster when tix went on sale to the public at 10 am and it's 1) already sold out and 2) you can only buy 2 and I need three. I know there are sites like Stubhub but they charge through the roof, etc and so I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what I could do?

Unfortunately I couldn't get tickets on Ticketmaster either. I did bite the bullet and paid the premium for the tickets on Stubhub as we have a friend in town and this is his birthday. Problem is, I was too dumb to reserve Nathan Hale beforehand. If you (or anyone else) ends up cancelling their reservation please let me know as I'd really like to show the campus off to him. Good luck getting your own tickets though. Should be a great game.

Reaction Score
Yea, unfortunately we went with the cheaper deal (difference of 70 bucks) per room and a few of us booked the non-refundable rooms so we have to use them bc we are all being charged regardless. Plan B is watch at Teds or Huskies bc I'm sure they'll both be packed. Stubhub is starting at $175/ticket for top sections. Hopefully as it gets closer they'll come down in price.

Reaction Score

My two friends and I...Show UConn is not just sports when we are trying to get picked up by a real conference. Academic excellence is a necessity.

Reaction Score
I'm curious to see what the prices on stub hub do. They may come down a bit, but if both teams are ranked in the top 10, I wouldnt expect a huge change. 3 tickets together is also tough, and gonna cost you a bit more. I'm flying out from Colorado and just sucked it up for 78/seat for 3 together immediately after ticketmaster failed. The prices have risen significantly since then for 3 together.

Reaction Score
My two friends and I...Show UConn is not just sports when we are trying to get picked up by a real conference. Academic excellence is a necessity.

Wow really? Out of everything I said, that's what you picked up? Someone needs to get a life...

Reaction Score
I'm curious to see what the prices on stub hub do. They may come down a bit, but if both teams are ranked in the top 10, I wouldnt expect a huge change. 3 tickets together is also tough, and gonna cost you a bit more. I'm flying out from Colorado and just sucked it up for 78/seat for 3 together immediately after ticketmaster failed. The prices have risen significantly since then for 3 together.

Thanks, the back-up plan is to watch at Ted's or one of the other bars on campus. Might be just as fun actually.

Reaction Score
for those saying Stubhub prices will go down, for most big time games this is not the case as the game gets closer the prices will go up. Especially in this scenario Cuse-UConn big rivalry game, gameday at Gampel, primtime 9 oclock start most likely both will be in the top 10 or atleast top 25 so ya these prices will go up. My best advice is to one continue to search around the Stubhubs etc. because occasionally you will get lucky and someone posts decent seats at a more than fair price, craiglist will have tickets to the games if you trust the site you will probably get tickets at a decent price, and finally check ticketmaster as the game gets closer as more tickets are released. Good luck hope you get your tickets at a fair price should be a game to remember.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind the teams play two weeks earlier so one of them will have to lose and it will be a slightly less hyped up matchup as the one at the Dome. Not saying this is dramatically going to reduce the price, but might help avoid it from skyrocketing even more (like if both were on big winning streaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrissCross

Top Bottom