OT- Cuse prints #1 t-shirts | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Cuse prints #1 t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Reaction Score
I've no issues with the shirts. In fact its a good way to generate buzz and revenue. I wish our AD thought like that.
I'm sure if UConn were ranked #1 this early in the season, it might occur to the Athletic Dept to print up shirts, but I imagine just thinking of what Calhoun's reaction might be would make them think better of it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i talked with my roommate from college 2night who is from cuse country and is a diehard just like im a husky fan...he said that most ppl are mad that this t shirt was ever made up there. the whole act like you have been there before thing and the have class stuff etc. we shared the same opinion. if it was the students who wanted to do the tshirts and wear them in the student section for the next game thats fine, let them have some fun. but the way they went out to everyone and the bball team took pics with them is to much. its not like harvard being #1 or something, were talking cuse who is a top 15 prigram all time. just silly.

Reaction Score
They actually banned me for that. That is the weakest banning I have ever heard of.

i was banned for less. syracuse is easily the most sensitive and least humerous fanbase in the big east. i'm sure they will get along famously with the fans of BC and Miami.

Reaction Score
this thread started out well, with plenty of irrational hate over a t-shirt. unfortunately, it took a turn toward rational in the middle, but it is starting to rally. entertaining nonetheless.

Reaction Score
this thread started out well, with plenty of irrational hate over a t-shirt. unfortunately, it took a turn toward rational in the middle, but it is starting to rally. entertaining nonetheless.

When does Syracuse hand out the medals for being a student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom