OT: Cuse loses McCullough for the year (ACL) | The Boneyard

OT: Cuse loses McCullough for the year (ACL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
he's definitely going pro... this injury and listening to boeheim bltch and moan would be enough for any kid to deal with

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Any update on when they are going to hear from the NCAA? Should be soon, no?

I doubt it? UNC is probably first up -- and I doubt that happens during the season. The Cuse stuff is still in the discovery phase I thought. I could be totally off.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Hate to see any kid injured.

After they vacate wins going back through the 2002-2003 season, do we write 4>0 or do we just ignore them?

Look forward to seeing Calhoun jump up one spot when Beoheim vacates 11 years of of wins.

Reaction Score
Ouch. He is easily their best player, a real talent. Boeheim may be right that he needs more than a year, but I would not be shocked if he pulled a Nerlens Noel.

Reaction Score
If this hurts his draft stock Boeheim will be doing backflips.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
hate to see anybody go through that, especially a kid

Reaction Score
Ouch. He is easily their best player, a real talent. Boeheim may be right that he needs more than a year, but I would not be shocked if he pulled a Nerlens Noel.
Rakeem Christmas is their best player...Not best prospect, but by FAR their best player.

Reaction Score
Rakeem Christmas is their best player...Not best prospect, but by FAR their best player.

Yea and McCullough wasn't even one of their top 5 players recently.

It still obviously sucks for the kid, but to be honest, I thought it could have been even worse than a torn ACL when I saw the immediate replay, so theres that.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I doubt it? UNC is probably first up -- and I doubt that happens during the season. The Cuse stuff is still in the discovery phase I thought. I could be totally off.
Ya a lil off.
Cuse's punishment (or lack thereof) should be anytime now, they had the hearing on Halloween and it's usually around 60 days til u hear a decision. So it's overdue, compared to past hearings.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Remember when posters were talking about us getting Noel and Christmas a couple years ago to form the All Nativity team? Bah, humbug!

Reaction Score
Never want to hear a kid gets hurt- but- who cares? I could not give a rat's about Quse. I am sure there are several other kids on teams we will not be playing ever that have been hurt this year. I wish them all well and hope they get healthy again soon.
Next Quse news on this board should be when they get banned for 2 years from the post season and vacate their one NC. Pe-Toowey!!! I spit on them.

Reaction Score
Sucks for the kid man. They give it all, risk it all for the game and for a shot to make the pros. I hope he bounces back and continues his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom