Jr - KML, Stokes, Banks
So - Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson
Fr - Chong

2014-2015 roster

Sr - KML, Stokes, Banks
Jr - Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson
So - Chong
Fr - Williams, Ekmark, Edwards

Next two years look fantastic. Need a little size with the remaining few spots in the 2014 class. Calhoun is a good possibility, but she is a wing at 6'1.

Reaction Score
2013-14 roster
Sr - Hartley, Dolson
Jr - KML, Stokes, Banks
So - Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson
Fr - Chong, Pope

2014-2015 roster

Sr - KML, Stokes, Banks
So - Chong, Pope

Next two years look fantastic. Need a little size with the remaining few spots in the 2014 class. Calhoun is a good possibility, but she is a wing at 6'1.
Did I miss something? Who is Pope? When did we land her? As for Calhoun.... another Big would be needed for the class of 2014-15

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I believe Pope will also be a Senior. She came from a JC. This year would be her Jr year and next year would be her Senior year. At least that was my understanding. Unless I am missing something???

Reaction Score
Agree a little size (no pun...) is needed. Hope Westbeld is favorably disposed to coming this way.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I believe Pope will also be a Senior. She came from a JC. This year would be her Jr year and next year would be her Senior year. At least that was my understanding. Unless I am missing something???
It would still leave her with two years of eligibility, however, so couldn't she potentially remain at UConn to work on her masters.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It would still leave her with two years of eligibility, however, so couldn't she potentially remain at UConn to work on her masters.
She's a walk-on though. Not on scholarship..........as yet.

Though if she wants to stick around for a couple years, I sure wouldn't complain.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Changed it.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She's a walk-on though. Not on scholarship..........as yet.

Though if she wants to stick around for a couple years, I sure wouldn't complain.
Eligibility is not affected by the scholarship aspect. Atheletes in non-scholarship sports have the same eligibility standards. Scholarship is a funding issue while eligibility is a playing status.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Eligibility is not affected by the scholarship aspect. Atheletes in non-scholarship sports have the same eligibility standards. Scholarship is a funding issue while eligibility is a playing status.
Exactly. That's was my point. :confused:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
DD, since Francis has replaced Benedict does that mean we must change our Pope, too?

Reaction Score
2014-2015 roster

Sr - KML, Stokes, Banks, (Pope)
So - Chong

Next two years look fantastic. Need a little size with the remaining few spots in the 2014 class. Calhoun is a good possibility, but she is a wing at 6'1.[/quote]

Is it possible that Calhoun might have already told Geno she was going to come to UCONN and that Geno might have asked her to not make it public yet... as he might be trying to land two other post/wing/center type players? Is it possible he might go with a class of 6? Three Post, three guards? That would put us at 13 scholarship players for the 2014-2015 year. And we will be thin in Post players.

Reaction Score
DD, since Francis has replaced Benedict does that mean we must change our Pope, too?

Maybe that means Brooklyn Pope's team will not win... and since we now have a Pope on our team we will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom