Current Depth Chart | The Boneyard

Current Depth Chart

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an updated depth chart, including who the likely QB will be? Thanks

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Total guestimate here on the depth chart and scholarship chart.

Notables:
  1. Looks like we might be done for 2019 scholarship additions as my multi year projection of the 25 year cap rule suggests we are at the limit. However, with backdating and perhaps a favorable ruling on the Hinton situation, maybe they can add one or two more. I still have TE and DL as pending 2019 adds.
  2. QB depth chart total guess...same with WR position and Corner.
  3. Difficult to pencil out the DL/LB/Star LB configurations.
  4. Moving Kevon Jones to DL kind of has my head spinning as to who will man the MLB. Maybe we have more downs with the Star LB on the field instead, although I was thinking the Star LB would be swapping with the second DT based on down and distance.
My guess on true freshman playing time:
-Watt (based on feedback in the press and from what I heard from players) has a decent chance of playing more than four games
-If we have any injuries at DL, I could see Dalmonte Gourdine playing more than four games.
-I think Cam Ross at WR and perhaps Bell at CB (particularly if we have injuries) might play more than four games this year.

Last edited:

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Hard to find a depth chart after a closed spring practice. Washington had the most reps- he is gone. Beaudry hasn't taken a practice snap but everyone believes he is the leader in the club house. Best to wait for week of game to get a true depth chart.

Reaction Score
I’m thinking it’s going to be Krajewski he is our highest recruit in last two years and I’m sure Beaudry will get PT until someone separates during games

Reaction Score
Thank you all. I guess I’m in the same boat with the rest of you about who the QB will be. Maybe the next Kurt Warner?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hmmm, I happen to noticed that Henry Westermann - freshman WO Kicker per our database says he is going to URI under a scholarship. So perhaps UConn is no longer part of the plan. Guess the staff needs to delete this one from the roster list.

https://twitter.com/westermannhenry

Reaction Score
Probably why Sean Young is now officially a UConn Husky.

Loved her in No Way Out.
60468D03-70A8-4976-8DA4-15E3D2B9D798.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom