Curious: What is the most popular breakfast in Connecticut? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Curious: What is the most popular breakfast in Connecticut?

Reaction Score
1) Something with Nutmeg in it.
2) Colorado Omelette from IHOP
3) PA
Why do we have two threads with the same title?

1. That is REAL Connecticut nutmeg--it fits the termite breakfast oak-meal.
2Actually my Ct breakfast was Coffee and toast. My Arkansas breakfast was Grits floating in milk and a biscuit covered with honey and coffee.
My Penn breakfast was eggs, homefries, that Amash slab that clogged the arteries.
3. Virginia

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So why ask this question? Since I have taken to using MS-Edge browser for 50% of the time I noticed articles (slideshows) with best or favorite this or that for each state. I wondered how this was determined. When I noticed Connecticut's favorite breakfast is African Hash; I had my doubts. I looked up PA and it was equally dubious. The small sample, that are your responses are, do validate my doubts.
For the record I either breakfast on a bowl of cereal (mixed Wheat Chex, Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, and a few broken walnut halves with no fat milk) or an egg whites omelette consisting of chopped sweet peppers (mixed green, yellow, red, and orange), and sweet or red onions (or any leftover vegetable) favored with cayenne pepper, Spanish smoked paprika, salt and black pepper or drop the cayenne and paprika and add tarragon, parsley, and chervil.
BTW the Wheat Chex and Shredded Wheat have one of the highest amounts of wholes grains of all the commercially available cereal brands with the Whole Grain Council Stamp and I could find in our area. For more whole grain information see The Whole Grains Council

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom