Curious about a play... | The Boneyard

Curious about a play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...where it apoeared our DB had inside position and a shoulder in front of a BYU reciever heading down the left sideline. From the far side it looked like he tried to maintain position as the BYU player attempted to climb over his back to make a play on the ball. We were called for interference. Did anyone get a better look at it, maybe a TV replay?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
...where it apoeared our DB had inside position and a shoulder in front of a BYU reciever heading down the left sideline. From the far side it looked like he tried to maintain position as the BYU player attempted to climb over his back to attempt a catch. We were called for interference. Did anyone get a better look at it, maybe a TV replay?
It was not interference, looked like the BYU player took a dive at the end. Of course, with all the touch-foul "hands to the face" calls, who knows what a penalty really was last night.

Reaction Score
If you're thinking of the play I am the ball was also at least 15 yards over the receiver's head.

Reaction Score
It was not interference, looked like the BYU player took a dive at the end. Of course, with all the touch-foul "hands to the face" calls, who knows what a penalty really was last night.

That's what I thought from the other side. Our DB looked stunned. Climbs his back then dives and gets a call. Yeah there were others but that was a really poor call. Don't remember how the drive turned out. Not ready to watch the DVR yet. Still licking wounds.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That play happened in front of where I sit. The BYU receiver gave our DB a little shove first (that knocked him a bit off balance) and then dove through him. That was at worst a no call, at best offensive interference.

Reaction Score
I think the ref thought our DB obstructed and road #10 out of bounds. Saw Coach Diaco questioning the ref on our sideline and he was demonstrating that to Coach. I thought it was a non call myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom