CT United FC | The Boneyard

CT United FC

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Was this the team that played in New Britain?

Reaction Score
They were not a good team. I followed them on social media. It seemed like they had to cancel a few games.

we tried to attend a game and they canceled it and never did a make-up date.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Yes.
Interesting. Didn't Shebeen brewery make beer after them? I see it in package stores around here.

(I know you don't live in CT Zoo, just thinking outloud)

Reaction Score
Interesting. Didn't Shebeen brewery make beer after them? I see it in package stores around here.

(I know you don't live in CT Zoo, just thinking outloud)
Yes they did - they sold it at the games from what I saw on social media. As mentioned, we tried to make a game, but they canceled it and I hadn't checked their facebook page, so we made a trip for nothing - then they never rescheduled the game, so never got a chance to see them.

Reaction Score
Maybe they switched leagues. Kind of weird for them to fold up shop with no announcement.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Yes they did - they sold it at the games from what I saw on social media. As mentioned, we tried to make a game, but they canceled it and I hadn't checked their facebook page, so we made a trip for nothing - then they never rescheduled the game, so never got a chance to see them.
Bizarre. Maybe they felt that Hartford FC would force them out of fans? I dunno how many fans there even are for low level soccer

Reaction Score
Bizarre. Maybe they felt that Hartford FC would force them out of fans? I dunno how many fans there even are for low level soccer
The photos I saw on thier FB page of the stadium during games showed decent crowds. Not jammed but respectable. I recall hearing somewhere that they sometimes had issues with getting enough players for games, I have no idea if that's true though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom