OT: CT Sun Tickets | The Boneyard

OT: CT Sun Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

My name is Eric, I am newly an account executive for the CT Sun/ NE Black Wolves. I just wanted to let everyone know that, although actual tickets for Sun games are not on sale yet, we are still offering a holiday package. The package includes 4 vouchers & a Sun hat, you can use the vouchers to redeem tickets for any game once tickets go on sale (around March). You could split the tickets up into whatever you please (1 ticket for 4 games, 2 tickets for 2 games etc.) 4 upper level vouchers are priced at $120 while lower level is $140. I attached the flyer with my phone # if anyone's interested feel free to give me a call or email. Thanks guys

Go Uconn!
&
Go Sun!

Attachments

• Holiday14 Flyer Fournier SUN.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

My name is Eric, I am newly an account executive for the CT Sun/ NE Black Wolves. I just wanted to let everyone know that, although actual tickets for Sun games are not on sale yet, we are still offering a holiday package. The package includes 4 vouchers & a Sun hat, you can use the vouchers to redeem tickets for any game once tickets go on sale (around March). You could split the tickets up into whatever you please (1 ticket for 4 games, 2 tickets for 2 games etc.) 4 upper level vouchers are priced at $120 while lower level is $140. I attached the flyer with my phone # if anyone's interested feel free to give me a call or email. Thanks guys

Go Uconn!
&
Go Sun!
Thanks! Just responding to keep at the top of the threads in case someone missed it?

Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

Go Uconn!
&
Go Sun!
Did most of last year's season ticket holders renew? We have tickets since the beginning.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Thanks! Just responding to keep at the top of the threads in case someone missed it?
Appreciate it, I will post again when we start selling actual seat packages....

Did most of last year's season ticket holders renew? We have tickets since the beginning.

I believe majority of season ticket holders renewed. I talked with only a few that didn't... Look forward to seeing you guys at a game!

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
We our now selling AAC strips for all the games at Mohegan Sun. $109 for the strip feel free to give us a call

(860)-862-4069

Go Huskies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member