CT Sun Chelsea Gray | The Boneyard

CT Sun Chelsea Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've just seen a few games with Sun this year-- the little I saw she seems better than JThomas. Was it just the time I was watching, or is she coming along well enough to beat out JT?

Reaction Score
She's starting to get more minutes last few games. She's a difference maker out there. Jasmine shows me no creativity. Gray makes things happen. The Sun have the most predictable, slow moving offense I've ever seen. If they're not hitting threes they're not going to compete. Kiah Stokes had 8 blocks vs Sun tonight.
I

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Chelsea is a better shooter and possibly a better passer. She also has more size. Shooting has never been the strength of Jasmine's game.

Reaction Score
I think Chelsea is a better shooter and possibly a better passer. She also has more size. Shooting has never been the strength of Jasmine's game.
Possibly a better passer? Ask anyone who ever followed Duke if in their opinion there ever was any comparison.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
have to admit i saw her play early in her senior year at Duke before Cal - before she got reinjured - and she was quite impressive then. Not surprised she's getting more and more playing time. Look forward to seeing her pass to Chiney next year!

Reaction Score
Possibly a better passer? Ask anyone who ever followed Duke if in their opinion there ever was any comparison.
There's only one other Duke guard I can think of who can dish the ball with creativity like C.Gray and that player will wear green this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom