OT: CT Outdoor Live Music Venues | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: CT Outdoor Live Music Venues

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
B1FA84CF-901C-4E10-8E78-A2F4B8B64921.jpeg

Reaction Score
I hope your nipples are still sore.
See if i still rub them at you at your shows anymore... haha i actually do rub them at Jeremy of Live Bait and Eric of Ptf coz its fun to mess em up. I had to explain to Eric wtf i was doing at set break N1 mohegan coz he was confused. Ha. Just got tix for AC PTF show after phish party.

Reaction Score
Bruh, they just announced Mexico 2022... fk me sideways. I just paid for Vegas you mushroom caps. and alph plus plane tix. Then ill buy mexico and theyll announce nye. I may kick Trey in the nuts if I ever meet him.

August_West

Reaction Score
I just got offered a comp for Bisco . . . that may be me on Friday
THE UNTZ IS THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN BROWNIE DROPS THE BOMBS LIKE NAPALM ON YOUR GROOVE JUNGLE AKA SOUL, MANGS CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE. ALAN CHILLS IN THE BACK WITH THE TSKA TSKA TSKA, A GROOVE MISSLE SET ON B'GOCK, AND BARBS BRINGS IT ALL BACK HOME WITH THE DEEDLE DE DEE DEEDLE DE DEE, A PSYCHIC BREAKDOWN MINE, HIDDEN IN THE TRANCE PASTURE, BLOWING OPEN YOUR BISCO CHAKRA, THAT IS THE UNTZ.

Reaction Score
Just got tickets for Lettuce at the Norwalk Art Park off Wall Street. Thursday, July 8.

5 min from home and it’ll be my first post-covid show! After fees, tickets are $44, not bad!

Reaction Score
Just got tickets for Lettuce at the Norwalk Art Park off Wall Street. Thursday, July 8.

5 min from home and it’ll be my first post-covid show! After fees, tickets are $44, not bad!
The wall street venue is nice. I've enjoyed it both times I went.

Reaction Score
The wall street venue is nice. I've enjoyed it both times I went.
Inside or the new outdoor venue?

It's gone through a few changes over the years: was the The Globe for a long time, was The Roxy for a few (my band played there once, was booked to play again but the venue closed before our date) and then was left vacant for years before it turned into its current reincarnation as the Wall Street Theater.

I haven't been inside it since it's been the Wall Street Theater.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Damn we are away that week. Love that band.

Reaction Score
Inside or the new outdoor venue?

It's gone through a few changes over the years: was the The Globe for a long time, was The Roxy for a few (my band played there once, was booked to play again but the venue closed before our date) and then was left vacant for years before it turned into its current reincarnation as the Wall Street Theater.

I haven't been inside it since it's been the Wall Street Theater.
New outdoor venue. It's just comfy and the acoustics are good. Plus the hotel we stay at us walking distance

August_West

Reaction Score
Really, really good! I'm going tonight too, but I'm dragging ass big time
You shoulda hit both nights of lake street. I did Thursday, Friday lake street and max creek in Adirondacks last night. triple header!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You shoulda hit both nights of lake street. I did Thursday, Friday lake street and max creek in Adirondacks last night. triple header!

Thanks for inviting us.

Rude. Very rude.

Reaction Score
I saw Lake St. at levitate a few years ago. They were good! My boy Mike Dionne plays with the keyboard dude from Creek. I've been seeing Creek FOREVER. The show tonight was really good. Music was on point. More sedate crowd, but that was fine by me. I rallied pretty well even if I didn't wake up till 630 for a 7 show time. Got there at 8...

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
They threw more JRAD tickets for this weekend on sale today. I'm guessing they will be on the ground 6/20. Never miss a Sunday show

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They threw more JRAD tickets for this weekend on sale today. I'm guessing they will be on the ground 6/20. Never miss a Sunday show
Some nice seats below face on CashorTrade too. I have a family wedding that will occupy me Friday and Saturday but I am going to make Sunday a game day call, hoping there will still be some last minute sales if I am so inclined.

Reaction Score
Some nice seats below face on CashorTrade too. I have a family wedding that will occupy me Friday and Saturday but I am going to make Sunday a game day call, hoping there will still be some last minute sales if I am so inclined.
We got lucky and sold our last pod for sunday Jrad this morning. Ive been taking a bath on tickets because they release more and i get stuck. We had Neighbor at Sound Check, Jrad, and Trey all for this weekend. Thankfully, sold them all except for trey, which we are doing. Sunday is fathers day (i have 5 kids) and my birthday. Spending it with my boy Trey.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's not CT, but planning on finally catching some live music this Saturday. This is my wife's friend's band. Fun guys, kind of Celtic Punk.

199052614_10158219182984290_5747228166327481613_n.jpg

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Never miss a Sunday show. Brass Bands and UConn legend LarryBlu. Set up in 213 look for the tall guy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom