OT: - CT HS Playoffs | The Boneyard

OT: CT HS Playoffs

Reaction Score
St. Johns offered Primo Spears. Are we not in on him? Scored 41 and seems to be lightning quick with very good vision.

Reaction Score
It was a fun, wild game. It was an upset but not a big upset. Both teams have real talent. Windsor came out on fire and East struggled in the first half before they dominated the second half, but came up short.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
East has got more top end talent but Windsor has better depth.

East got caught coming out flat and needed all the calls to go their way at the end.

East stomped 'em by 20+ earlier in the season. I'd put a dime on ECHS if they meet again in states.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
East has got more top end talent but Windsor has better depth.

East got caught coming out flat and needed all the calls to go their way at the end.

East stomped 'em by 20+ earlier in the season. I'd put a dime on ECHS if they meet again in states.

They never should.

The privates should have their own tournament.

Reaction Score
They got creamed by East just a few weeks ago. Impressive.

Reaction Score
Ed Cooley from PC was in attendance last night. Yale & UHart as well.

Uhart is for Reilly. Yale is Norcross I believe. He's had quite a few Ivy's talking to him.

Not sure why Cooley would be around. I don't see anyone on either team being good enough. Doubt any offers come from it.

Reaction Score
Uhart is for Reilly. Yale is Norcross I believe. He's had quite a few Ivy's talking to him.

Not sure why Cooley would be around. I don't see anyone on either team being good enough. Doubt any offers come from it.

Knowling maybe because of his length and how much he's improving.

Reaction Score
Knowling maybe because of his length and how much he's improving.
Providence had an assistant at an East Catholic game earlier this year to scout Hunter. Assume Cooley went to the game last night to see Hunter for himself. He probably also took note of Spears who could not miss. Rumor has it that St. John’s offer to Spears is no longer on the table. Cooley probably also was impressed with Knowling from East Catholic - long and oozes potential.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom