CT HS 2015 Player Receiving Interest | The Boneyard

CT HS 2015 Player Receiving Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
ASGR has her at #39, Bluestar at #51, and Prospect Nation doesn't have her listed in top 60. Haven't heard UCONN was recruiting her, but I'm sure they take a look at any decent player in state.

Sounds like she falls into that second tier recruit. I don't see any mention of UCONN, Duke, Stanford, ND, etc. She has Rutgers, Ole Miss, Michigan, Temple, TN, Alabama looking at her. Good teams but not the elite.

Reaction Score
ASGR has her at #39, Bluestar at #51, and Prospect Nation doesn't have her listed in top 60. Haven't heard UCONN was recruiting her, but I'm sure they take a look at any decent player in state.

Sounds like she falls into that second tier recruit. I don't see any mention of UCONN, Duke, Stanford, ND, etc. She has Rutgers, Ole Miss, Michigan, Temple, TN, Alabama looking at her. Good teams but not the elite.
It's early yet. I thought her graduating class does not have that many highly recruited bigs.

Reaction Score
I like her alot, but 6'3" is a stretch. I didn't get to see her play much on the wing, but she can bury it from mid-range.

They have a point guard who will be a sophomore that is amazing. Name escapes me right now.
Capital Prep should be pre-season #1. They play in the weakest league in CT, but play a murderous OOC schedule. Hopefully they petition the CIAC to move up from Class S for the state tournament.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's early yet. I thought her graduating class does not have that many highly recruited bigs.
Sure, she has plenty of time to improve and move up, and get noticed/recruited by the elite. But, for example, ASGR has 7 Forwards and 6 P/C rated above her.....at this time. But agreed that will change.

UCONN is already looking at Boykin (6-3), Collier (6-2) and Brown (6-5) as posts/forwards, along with KLS who is 6-2 (although a wing).

I'm sure most would love to have a CT kid at UCONN. But not sure, from the evidence so far, she is quite at that level yet.

It's really hard, and will be hard for the next few years, to get playing time or contribute a lot (game wise) at UCONN, unless you are an elite player.

Granted, F/P will have an easier time because there just are not as many of them, at UCONN or nationwide.

Reaction Score
In video she looks like a point forward. Looks like a player who could move up from her current rankings but probably still behind Boykin, Brown, Collier.

Reaction Score
I like local players, but it's a wait and see over the next couple months with KLS, Boykin and Brown,

They are Geno's top priority,

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I like local players, but it's a wait and see over the next couple months with KLS, Boykin and Brown,

They are Geno's top priority,
Didn't some of the players refer to Geno as "The Godfather". hmmmmm? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member