CT Hiring Law?? | The Boneyard

CT Hiring Law??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, will the OC job have to go through the normal hiring practice of posting a job, waiting X number of days and then announcing the hire?

If my way to lazy me.ory is correct the final live recruiting period starts on the 12th. That, in theory, would put UConn late to need on the road to finish out class.

Based on other threads it appears there is already an identified candidate. It would really seem normal for UConn to backfill before next live period. Probably would help to calm any jitters of December commits too.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yes. Standard practice is to post the job based on the preferred candidates resume. Technicality.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yes. Standard practice is to post the job based on the preferred candidates resume. Technicality.

Right. I get the part where Edsall finds his hire, they write the job description to that person's resume.

I just don't want to wait halfway through live period before hire is official.

Reaction Score
Do they need to disclose that the new OC will be solely responsible for overseeing TE coach and Twitter extraordinaire?

Reaction Score
Do they need to disclose that the new OC will be solely responsible for overseeing TE coach and Twitter extraordinaire?
Barring some change in reporting, pure speculation suggests the "TE coach and Twitter extraordinaire" will still report to his current boss, Beth Goetz, AD COO, Football Administrator, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom