Crystals's final bite at the apple | The Boneyard

Crystals's final bite at the apple

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Our warrior and senior leader Crystal will do everything possible to get this team to the FF and NC

“I think Crystal’s starting to understand this is it,” UConn assistant coach Shea Ralph said. “She has a month. … You always feel it and know you’re a senior. But it’s hard to explain when you haven’t gone through it. You just feel like it’s going to last forever. Then before you know it, it’s late in your senior year and you’re staring down the barrel of your last conference tournament and your last NCAA Tournament.

“For Crystal, she came here to win a national championship and that hasn’t happened yet. I think she knows, ‘I’m the senior leader. I’m the senior point guard. It starts and ends with me.’ She is taking that seriously and taking responsibility for the team.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like this quote from 'Mama' Crystal

“I have not had a child, but it’s like raising a child, and you see them blossom into this beautiful thing,” Dangerfield, the senior point guard, said of the team’s growth following Monday’s regular-season finale against USF. “Sometimes you just want to beat your head against the wall. But then you see bright moments in them, and that’s really what this has been. Now we’re playing really great basketball, and it’s come at a great time.”

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've loved Crystal since she arrived. Comparing her to the great Moriah Jefferson is unfair. I watched the USF replay last night, and Danger was darting all over on defense and pushing the pace on offense. She also fired some nice 50' passes to Aubrey for touchdowns.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
According to my third grade math skills, the team is 133-8 with at least three final four appearances in Crystal's four years. Some might think otherwise, but by most measurements that is a great four-year career.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
According to my third grade math skills, the team is 133-8 with at least three final four appearances in Crystal's four years. Some might think otherwise, but by most measurements that is a great four-year career.
You forgot the 2020 championship to her resume!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom